Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Apr 15
Chelsea4LifeOSU (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Are you trying to justify the goal? Or do you mean that you thought it shouldn't have counted either?
Darkplanner (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Looks like a goal to me. The whole ball is over the line
Dre10 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think its pretty close, the media is portraying it like it was a completely horrible decision but it doesn't look like that bad of a decision from the picture. I will say we need goal line technology.
There is no way that that ball is completely over the line. First off, the camera angle isn't in line with the goal line, so a ball in the air will look like it is over the line. If the ball were 5 feet off of the ground from that angle, it would look like it was touching the back of the net. I can't believe you're being fooled by that picture
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I hope the Chelsea under AVB shows up at Wembley. =P Should be a great final. Spurs can GTFO of fourth...
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What do you mean by "under AVB"?
Come on, how many times is sh*t like this gonna' happen before they start using video technology and replays to help referees with their decisions?
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Do you remember your team robbed us similar goal?
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bring in a damn video camera! Oh wait.... There is one...
Jantzen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lampard's FK looks similar to ronaldo's =P
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a freekick by lampard! Absoulte s**t performance by william gallas, spurs please buy CB's over the summer! That's honestly all you guys need! And redknapp hasnt been himelf since capello resigned, needs to focus! Nothing from chelsea though, good game!
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And at the end modric and bale just kciking the ball all overlike keep possession!
Stretch54 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I wonder what people would say if it were barcelona that was awarded that goal, They get a free goal and they say its a mistake. If it happened to Barca they would say it was UEFA, FIFA, Platini, God, Saint Joseph, etc, etc
Skhere (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Gabzta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Goal of the week for drogba and Lampard. Just warming chelsea up for Barcelona . Great attacking, though for barcelona they will abviously need a more defensive block
Miqbal46 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Good game! Only if the 2nd goal was not given, the game would have been fair and interesting. Just like how Barcelona got 2 stupid penalties against Milan....

Today's performance from Chelsea surely suggests that Chelsea vs. Barcelona will be an interesting game.
Skhere (Chelsea) 2 years ago
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 2 years ago
5-1?! Damn! How did I miss this match?!
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Fantastic free-kick from lampard, hope they can keep this up vs barca
I LOLed at the second goal. Very laughable. A little bit of common sense is all you need but the official seemed to have lost that during the crucial moment.

But I have to say, we all knew the second goal would be coming as chelsea dominated the start of the second half.

By the way, an absolute stunner from drogba. We will need him at this level against barca
Kaligiri (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Chelase looks like they were reharseling the play before the barca game
Agreed. Especially the attacking part. Long ball to drogba to fully utilise his aerial power. I think it will be interesting to see him battling against mascherano.

Drogba 1 gallas 0
I think RDM will exploit set pieces as that's the weakest point of barca's defence. Chelsea have height advantage but barca don't
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm not sure what the hell I'm seeing but 5-1?! DAMN! What A great performance! MATA WITH THE assists! AND lampard WITH THE ronaldo LIKE freekick!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football