Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea, Apr 15
Joe420x (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dragba! That's old school
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I thought both teams played well. A bit unfortunate for Spurs but 2-1 and the game was on. It took some good defending to keep them out. Once the 3rd goal came Spurs gave up and Bale disappeared.

I must say wonderful performance team blue. Ramires and Mata were all over the field plus the Drogs was excellent. Exciting stuff. I haven't that for much of the season
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hypothetically if that second Goal was given too Barca,? ? Fuh fuh
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
The haters would go crazy and call conspiracy but whatever dude
This is football, all teams that have success have massive haters
Chelsea none the less did play really well. Although I do feel for tottenham for that second goal being counted, it can make a difference
Skhere (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lampardlove (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This can't never happen.... You guys are barca with 12 man on pitch...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes. Terry's handball (1st leg), Benfica red card, Ivanovic offside, Mata's goal.... Seems like you have 15 players now.
Kikibosnjak (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Franky4Fingers is taking on everyone here.... Man gtfo chelsea videos go on and watch your swimming team
[account-removed] 2 years ago
FRANK LAMPARD STEAL CRISTIANO RONALDO'S FREE KICK
Jealous because gerrard didn't score?
Slb11kp7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
I think it the ball hit parker's back, which is what gave it the swerve or spin
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Not even gonna' start on that...
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Frank lampard used to score these freekicks every since [C.] ronaldo was a spermseed in his fathers ballsack
^ agreed
Frank Lampard is one of the greatest freekick takers, he scores freekicsk like that before ronaldo started his infamous dipping power freekicks so no "stealing. " Just two brilliant freekick takers
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@the1boss ronaldo's 27 and lampard's like 33, so he's not that much older. Funny as hell though
The goal line technology already exists out there, its just that platini and fifa havent put them in place because they believe in the old method. Perhaps it would change football and raise points suggesting that history wouldve been far different if this technology existed during the world cup or big games.

I none the less think its about time goal line technology comes into place, Football should be a consistently evolving (for the better) game
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The 2nd goal ruined whatever positive for chelsea. Everyone would concentrate on that rather than how good chelsea played. We deserved the win and we scored 4 more to prove it
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Everything Chelsea in Wembley- Chelsea vs ex-Chelsea Spurs. (CC, Scott Parker, W. Gallas....)
SIRryanofgiggs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Drogba what a beast gallas just got raped lol
LFCclass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ok, I am confused about the rules? Why does Doni get a Red card and Cech doesn't? EPL needs to get some consistency in there calls. Other than that Chelsea did great. Well, and the second goal but again that's the refs job not the players
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bale netted it, nobody protested, everybody happy, game continues
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You can only be sent off if you prevent the opposition a clear goal-scoring opportunity. Although Cech tripped Adebayor, he didn't prevent Tottenham a clear goal-scoring opportunity as the ball went straight to Bale
BALE my friend got the advantage play and he scored.... Chelsea is happy.... Cuzz cech wasnt sent off bale is happy he scored.... Spurs is happy becuase the scoreline in 2-1 and so the reff is happy because everyone is happy and no one protested.... Got it...
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That ghost goal should've happened against liverpool in the final.... Sweet revenge!
Skhere (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LFCclass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea Vs. Liverpool what a great cup Final. Can't wait!
ArseAnalFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's gonna' be tough staying ahead of a Spur's team of this quality
Chelsea never beat liverpool since 2010
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I know but please stop bitching about it
Yeah
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So which one is better, Drogba's goal or Lampards Goal?
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Drogba's for me. The way he flicks it over his shoulder to himself was just brilliant. And the shot too was perfectly placed. No chance for the keeper. Great goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football