Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Bolton Wanderers, Dec 3
LoicT (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Super Spurs
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
You call for SuperSpurs, SuperSpurs arrives!    Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaahhh!
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Lol
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^lol
Sajkczs (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
3:42 Defoe is like: hey guys who wants a go?
Spurs keep leveling each seasons, they play good together and know each others well, and adebayor is realy precious
Burmanp (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Chances we created were unbelievable COYS
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Amazing, Spurs!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Steady 3rd in the table, keep it up Spurs
YidArmy311 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I was so heart-broken when Pazzini slipped
Spurs2212 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
11 unbeaten run! COYS
David9511 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Unreal form right now by spurs    Coys
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Go spurs! I want to see you guys top 2 this season!
GenghisKahner (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Thanks mate
Thanks
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Absolutely gorgeous football. The way Spurs, City and Arsenal are playing right now should be sending a clear message to the old guard of Liverpool and United (and Chelsea) - step it up!

When you can bench a talent like Van der Vaart and still utterly dominate a team, you know you're a force to be reckoned with
RickyVelveeta (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Spurs are bringing it so hard right now. Love watching them play, never a dull moment with bale and lennon. Really want them in the champions league next year!
Sparker (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Bale is just FIRE
Yeah and he is still very young don't let it go !
Sassysa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Just add vidic and rooney to this current tottenham side and you have ONE OF THE BEST teams around!
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Or messi and [C.] ronaldo!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nah nah nah nah what they need is Junior Hoilet from Blackburn.... He'll fit perfectly into their style and pace of play!.... He's such an underrated player!
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Absolutely love the way Tottenham play!
Means a lot to me sir. That too coming from a Gunner.... Good luck to you with you fixtures ahead
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Right now I would rank Spurs a top5 club in the world, easy. They score goals, they don't give up any goals, there midfield is vaart, lennon, bale, modric, parker how can you do better then that plus they're all playing great.

Scott Parker has to be on the short list for player of the season and Lennon is on fire.... Hell everyone for spurs is playing great.
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Haha, I think you're rating the Spurs a little high. I would say top 10 team right now in the world if I'm being biased. We're playing very attractive football and a lot of our players are currently in great form but we're in a run of easy games at the moment. Let's see how we do against the Mancs second time around and then make a judgment? I really want to see how we do against Manchester United and Manchester City with a full squad. They will definitely be cracking matches!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football