Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Blackpool, May 7
Varun619 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Poor Gomes can't catch a break
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
When you suck you don't deserve breaks
Curlew430 (Blackpool) 2 years ago
Well done pool enjoyed that game gutted we didn't get all 3 points, missed chances may cost us this season.... Well refereed for a bloody change.... Hope bale is ok.... Can't believe how down I feel.... We have taken four points off a team that beat milan.... I still think we will stay up but we will see, travelling FANS A credit again
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Missed the first half, but the second half was just crazy! Didn't really know who to support - I'd already kinda given-up on Spurs pipping City to 4th place beforehand.

I remember people (including myself) saying that Spurs had the most depth in their squad at the beginning of the season but I think it's become quite clear now that Spurs need: new goalkeeper, fullbacks, strikers, wingers (Lennon is too limited, Bale is injured again)

BTW, anyone else think that VDV has become somewhat of a third leg for Tottenham? He doesn't really belong on the wing due to his lack of pace, but Modric is obviously the playmaker in the side. The Crouch-VDV duo worked well for a while but it's incredibly 1-dimensional and limits the team's attacking threat
You are spot on to say they are so close to utd there football is miles off your outfit.... There football is much nearer to bpools than utds standard.... They have done well this season but so have pool.... Pundits were saying they should of hammered us today. WHY its goals that count.... UTD GOOD LUCK FOR tommo
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gomes never ceases to amaze me. Those 60 seconds basically sum him up: great shot stopper, terrible decision maker. Go on spurs and buy Given or Schwartzer or somebody
Sozzi (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Gomes is the unluckiest goalkeeper in world. But I like is reactions after faults and the bad news from the press all the time. Never give up gomes your time will come and you are the best. All others will be wrong with theirs comments. Modric was sooooooo brilliant.... My absolut favorite player.... And charlie adam deserved a clear, clear, clear red card and he should be banned for the rest of his f***ing life. So unfair and hopefully bale will be fit soon and stay with tottenham to challenge for the titel next season hopefully without pav and a extra worldclass striker like hulk.... And if bale will leave spurs I would prefer matthew jarvis from wolves.... Also I want thet kyle walker will come back and play a regular role at right back
Come ON YOU spurs championship winners 2011/2012
Greets from the greates spurs fan
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Gomes was too emotional after the first penalty. At this point I'm no longer shocked when something like this happens, which means they need a new keeper
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gomes, from hero to zero
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well I thought it should have been 1-0 spurs. They, for the most part, out played blackpool, got many opportunities that went barely wide. After Bale's injury I noticed a dip in play and blackpool got the upper hand for a bit.

Then they got a pk, which was legit and gomes stopped it brilliantly. However the second pk shouldnt have been. Idk who it was, but the blackpool player dove like a pool was in front of him.

Anyway better result for blackpool
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
He did dive, but Gomes had no business being anywhere near him. He cleared it off of Danny Rose's head with his second punch. If Danny was six inches taller he would have cleared it himself and more cleanly
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well yeah gomez put himself in a bad position, he needed to punch it rather than catch it
Kchotspur19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I have to say I am getting fed up with diving players getting calls that decide games. It is happening far to often nowadays, players are actually going into the box look for an opportunity to dive. Normally I would be against post game punishment, but in the terms of diving, it is ruining the game so the governing bodies need to do something
Watch it again and look at you keepers left hand
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pfft, gomez took him clean out
GWcoo1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice 1 defoe
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Oh dear
Sefenvold (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fvck Charlie Adam, it one of the worst tackle I have ever seen. s**t, it could have been worse, Bale is very lucky. On the other day he could suffer what ramsey suffered.

Hope you get fast recovery Bale
f**k you ya prick go and look at that challenge your defender did on fletcher when pool were denied a penalty against arsenal.... It was bad and I hope bale is ok but if that's the worst you have seen you don't watch much football
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice goal by defoe
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is what I call a pure open game of football, entertainment for 90 minutes

Spurs needed to grab their opportunities but they didn't and it cost them 2 points
Otherwise, I hope they keep Gomes, that guy never fails to entertain hehe
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I actually prefer Almunia to Gomes lol. Both suck wang though
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Gomez is actually trash, but on the bright side I can see that England will do fairly well in Euro. I can't believe Tottenham beat Milan, very surprised
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Faily well in Euro because of Defoe*

Kick4Life - changing lives through football