Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa, Oct 7
HonoluluSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
There has to be a compromise on the part of diving.
Without diving, the game would become exceeding rough and we would see star players injured by street tactics.
But there must be a rule.
As I think its reasonable to assume players fall all the time for dumb reasons, not everyone is trying to dive. I think players who fall to protect themselves, self-trip, or lose their balance AND DO NOT wave their hands in protest should not be given cards for diving. As its hard to tell a player they can never fall to the ground. If they fall and shut their mouths then play on, but I think to punish players who "fall" but is seen as a "dive" by half the fans is wrong and would damage the game
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Quality, quality dive from bale, I see his a true spud at heart, what a SCUM
TottenhamHFC (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Get over it mate! All players dive and if you can't stand it I suggest you stop following football
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Haha, I take it the goons don't remember their "true love" Eduadro divin against Celtic? Worst i've ever seen!
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 2 years ago
TottenhamHFC, what nonsense! There is no intrinsic connection between the game of football and being a theatrical cheat with no integrity. For years the sport was played and enjoyed without diving and still is by those footballers who still have integrity. I know many Spurs supporters who can even see this basic point and hate it when Bale dives, just as Arsenal supporters should be embarrassed when a Gunner dives (like Jenkinson did a few weeks ago)
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Why don't you go and grow another penis to put on your club crest? That, and f**k off tottenham videos shitstain
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Brad Guzan is one of the x-men, he has telekinesis powers we all know that.... Bale never dived!

Watch the replay, Guzan has that knowing smile on his face after, like he's thinking, "Eat grass welsh boy, I'm a motherf*cking x-man byatch. You can't beat ME.... "
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Watching Tottenham play well makes my man parts tingle. :\    Come on then Chelsea, we'll turn you pendejos over!    Coys!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How can you not like avb? Articulate, intelligent, honest, enthusiastic. He looks like a kid on the sidelines, hard not to root for him
MatthewWith2Ts (Carlisle United) 2 years ago
Indeed, he's quite the opposite from your manager isn't he?
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"your manager"? I think you mean SIR Alex Ferguson my friend
I'm not your friend, buddy
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tottenham are looking good, AVB style of play is great to watch
Maccorm (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I love football, but Bale's dive was sickening. He should be banned for a couple of games for that. It's really bad for the sport, known notoriously for simulation and loads of cry babies. Not all footballers are like that, but too many are
StonedRaider (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
This coming from a barcelona fan...
Maccorm (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Barcelona is one of the worst in the world for diving. I never said anything about that. But this is a major problem in the sport, collectively. Spurs fan, Barca fan, it doesn't matter, Bale's dive was ridiculous. It just hurts the credibility of the entire sport. It happens way too much. No one can deny that
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
You are not a Barcelona fan if you just said they are one of the worst in the world
Its the culture in Spain to dive, its not in England!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Diving is worldwide
So you say a player who has dived should be banned for a couple of games?
Maccorm, with that logic, the whole Barca team would be suspended in a matter of seconds hah
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not exactly, if they were punished for diving as Maccorm was pointing out I'm sure players would put an end to all that simulation and just get on with the game. Do you really think an entire team would continue to repeat the same behavior knowing they could face possible suspensions and perhaps even garnished wages?
I'd say no
Blimpnuts (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Have to admit we were very lucky with the first and aston villa's substitution opened up the game even more because of that. The tottenham players were looking quite lethargic maybe due to the Euro Cup. Hope AVB will make some rotation the next time
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 2 years ago
I'm not a Bale hater, but diving like that should equate some fierce penalties by the FA upon post-game review. Perhaps a month fine and 1-3 match ban would make him think twice before trying something like that again. Harsh, but the diving needs to stop. Its wrecking the game
Hedblast (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Benteke is not bad, apart from that aston villa looked poor, on the contrary tottenham were great but gareth bale is just poor, poor poor dive, he pulled a suarez, WHY DUDE?
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bale maan nice dive do it again
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Nah.... Only Suarez would do a double dive...
Mozartriot (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Get the f**k up Bale
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a heinous challenge by Guzan on Bale. Sending off and a 3-match suspension for that, made the poor lad topple to the ground
StonedRaider (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Bale pulling a Welbeck...
Pulling a nani, or rooney, lol
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And young LOL.  
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Lennon needs to shot more often he always gets himself into great chances like this one
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
He scuffs the ball a lot though, that goal was pretty much the kind of goal that he always scores, a ball that just rolls into one of the corners
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How the hell do you pur your best striker (Bent) on the bench?! Hm
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hmm, how did they do that. Simple, by putting eke behind the word bent in the starting lineup list. Probably this answer satisfies you
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Haha dude! Funny!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football