Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa, Oct 7
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Watching Tottenham play well makes my man parts tingle. :\    Come on then Chelsea, we'll turn you pendejos over!    Coys!
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Brad Guzan is one of the x-men, he has telekinesis powers we all know that.... Bale never dived!

Watch the replay, Guzan has that knowing smile on his face after, like he's thinking, "Eat grass welsh boy, I'm a motherf*cking x-man byatch. You can't beat ME.... "
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Quality, quality dive from bale, I see his a true spud at heart, what a SCUM
TottenhamHFC (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Get over it mate! All players dive and if you can't stand it I suggest you stop following football
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Haha, I take it the goons don't remember their "true love" Eduadro divin against Celtic? Worst i've ever seen!
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 1 year ago
TottenhamHFC, what nonsense! There is no intrinsic connection between the game of football and being a theatrical cheat with no integrity. For years the sport was played and enjoyed without diving and still is by those footballers who still have integrity. I know many Spurs supporters who can even see this basic point and hate it when Bale dives, just as Arsenal supporters should be embarrassed when a Gunner dives (like Jenkinson did a few weeks ago)
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Why don't you go and grow another penis to put on your club crest? That, and f**k off tottenham videos shitstain
HonoluluSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
There has to be a compromise on the part of diving.
Without diving, the game would become exceeding rough and we would see star players injured by street tactics.
But there must be a rule.
As I think its reasonable to assume players fall all the time for dumb reasons, not everyone is trying to dive. I think players who fall to protect themselves, self-trip, or lose their balance AND DO NOT wave their hands in protest should not be given cards for diving. As its hard to tell a player they can never fall to the ground. If they fall and shut their mouths then play on, but I think to punish players who "fall" but is seen as a "dive" by half the fans is wrong and would damage the game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football