Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa, Oct 7
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
We were poor first half but made up for it in the 2nd once again, some great performances around the pitch though
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
That Bale shot which was saved by the goalkeeper into the woodwork was almost identical to the one which led to Dempsey's tap-in against United...
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
And also almost identical to the one that led to Defoe's goal against QPR haha
Grounhog day, lol
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Award winning dive bale! And he even won a free kick. This just shows the referees have a personal vendetta against Suarez
LeaveMyArcelona (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Wrong, no foul was given
Was a throw-in...
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No foul given. No card given either
Haha, I think Siarez' dive takes the award, in fact he does it 3 times a week, at least Bale only does it once a month!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lmao suarez is in a league of his own when it comes to diving
Someone (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nice try loserpool fan...
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Once a month? You must be blind! He is known diver and even admitted it himself. I agree Suarez goes down easily but when he goes down there is some contact but in bales case there was no contact and clearly he was planing to go down as soon as he got the ball.

Oh and @someone you can't talk. Your team is full of Divers and thugs! See the elbow from rvp? Is that what the manager teaches in training? And moan when other team does it with you guys? Hypocrisy at the highest level
Peteko 1 year ago
It is clear that what Villa need is a marksman. So, Lambert's decision not to play Bent seems to me unjustified.
Just swallow your pride and do what's good for the club!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
How the hell do you pur your best striker (Bent) on the bench?! Hm
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hmm, how did they do that. Simple, by putting eke behind the word bent in the starting lineup list. Probably this answer satisfies you
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha dude! Funny!
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Lennon needs to shot more often he always gets himself into great chances like this one
He scuffs the ball a lot though, that goal was pretty much the kind of goal that he always scores, a ball that just rolls into one of the corners
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a heinous challenge by Guzan on Bale. Sending off and a 3-match suspension for that, made the poor lad topple to the ground
StonedRaider (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Bale pulling a Welbeck...
Pulling a nani, or rooney, lol
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And young LOL.  
Mozartriot (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Get the f**k up Bale
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Bale maan nice dive do it again
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Nah.... Only Suarez would do a double dive...
Hedblast (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Benteke is not bad, apart from that aston villa looked poor, on the contrary tottenham were great but gareth bale is just poor, poor poor dive, he pulled a suarez, WHY DUDE?
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 1 year ago
I'm not a Bale hater, but diving like that should equate some fierce penalties by the FA upon post-game review. Perhaps a month fine and 1-3 match ban would make him think twice before trying something like that again. Harsh, but the diving needs to stop. Its wrecking the game
Blimpnuts (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Have to admit we were very lucky with the first and aston villa's substitution opened up the game even more because of that. The tottenham players were looking quite lethargic maybe due to the Euro Cup. Hope AVB will make some rotation the next time
Maccorm (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I love football, but Bale's dive was sickening. He should be banned for a couple of games for that. It's really bad for the sport, known notoriously for simulation and loads of cry babies. Not all footballers are like that, but too many are
StonedRaider (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
This coming from a barcelona fan...
Maccorm (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Barcelona is one of the worst in the world for diving. I never said anything about that. But this is a major problem in the sport, collectively. Spurs fan, Barca fan, it doesn't matter, Bale's dive was ridiculous. It just hurts the credibility of the entire sport. It happens way too much. No one can deny that
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
You are not a Barcelona fan if you just said they are one of the worst in the world
Its the culture in Spain to dive, its not in England!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Diving is worldwide
MatthewWith2Ts (Carlisle United) 1 year ago
So you say a player who has dived should be banned for a couple of games?
Maccorm, with that logic, the whole Barca team would be suspended in a matter of seconds hah
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Not exactly, if they were punished for diving as Maccorm was pointing out I'm sure players would put an end to all that simulation and just get on with the game. Do you really think an entire team would continue to repeat the same behavior knowing they could face possible suspensions and perhaps even garnished wages?
I'd say no
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Tottenham are looking good, AVB style of play is great to watch
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How can you not like avb? Articulate, intelligent, honest, enthusiastic. He looks like a kid on the sidelines, hard not to root for him
Indeed, he's quite the opposite from your manager isn't he?
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"your manager"? I think you mean SIR Alex Ferguson my friend
I'm not your friend, buddy

Kick4Life - changing lives through football