Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Aston Villa, Nov 21
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well Tottenham looking good to be honest, 2-0 win at home good for them, 2 goals by Adebayor so well good for them
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
These are the type of convincing wins Spurs need, nice job
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done spurs you guys are on fire at the moment and scott parker has got to be the best buy in the summer transfer window
Jorday (Everton) 2 years ago
Agreed scott parker was a great choice. I am impressed with the spurs improvement so far this year
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
With play like this spurs will easily finish top4. Like I've told everyone again and again Scott Parker was the best signing by far in the EPL. He has to be on the short list for player of the year. Since his move to spurs he's been the best spurs player and also internationally as well seeing as he got player of the match for england vs spain
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
That's debatable, there are many many Spurs players that have contributed a lot to the team's success recently. I like Parker and he's just what we needed in midfield but I wouldn't say he's the best just yet
Rs2147 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What about suarez or silva?    Spurs were amazing though
Blues1only (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not good news for us....

Now tied with Arsenal and Liverpool gonna' be tough competition just to qualiify for next years champions league.

Good job Totenham though. Hope if we don't get Higuain we can beat them to their target Llorente.
Zayaanbk21 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Dude they even have 1 game in hand  
Jamiemacdonald (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Great time to be a Spurs fan. Hard not to get carried away but if we finish third I will be over the moon. Win our game in hand against Everton and we're a point behind Utd! COYS
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Tottenham champions? Who know would love that ^^ great job spurs !
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Aston Villa didn't put up much of a fight here. Spurs are looking the real deal, and it's going to be a really tight fight for champions league spots this season.

United are probably going to need to start looking over their shoulders, because there's going to be a likely chance that Spurs could pinch 2nd and race against City for the title
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Lol! You're dreaming, sure they're alot better than they used to be and will push for top 4 but title challengers?

Even if man city slip it would be united, not spurs, who would take up first position
Ibelieveinbenz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Man champions league spots are guna be hard
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice job from Spurs. Good effort AV, back four needs to work on positioning during set pieces definitely!
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Far from just set pieces, we dominated them not only team vs team, but in every area of the pitch. They were simply outclassed.

Most solid second half we've had in a while and we thoroughly deserved the win. Should've had more goals though
Hillary (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Sweet +2 for Adebayor. Nice to see Spurs not conceding. I'd hate to see the goal difference hurt them at the end of the season
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Must be a mistake, Heskey scored no goals?
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Heskey decided to give his opponents a chance.    ALL HAIL THE KING !
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well done Spurs. VDV get new hair cut?
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Fantastic game. Clean sheet, looked comfortable the entire match without any skip-a-heart-beat scare moments
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
My boner is as big as BAE's hairdo.    That thing is immense!    Coys!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football