Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur Chat
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
TOttenham mit as well just leave thev got a useless goalkepper useless team and a uselaess coach arsenal!
Carlspurg (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
You should go back to school and sort your grammar out, but then again it's to be expected from you southern nonce's. Another trophyless season beckons ahahaha, mighty Arse my arse
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Don't speak to soon, mate
Hybr1dGunn3r (Arsenal) 5 years ago
It's his spelling that's wrong, not his grammar. As if Tottenham are better at winning trophies: 29 compared to Arsenal's 41!
Lets guess his next excuse: "We've won a trophy more recently than Arsenal. "
Luminoir (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Leave em gunners be, they come over to taunt us only when they have nothing else in the season to play for
Nothing to play for ae what about cham league and fa cup what have you got to play for tottenham? Relegation
Curlsz (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Spurs should leave? But why? We have just beaten Liverpool (which you didn't manage last year) so why be so negative about spurs? We are battling for the top four, not the relegation zone this year. Were also getting a new stadium. So the future looks bright for spurs.

P. S. You can't can't really say much about gomes because before Almunia was keeper I heard so many gooners calling him rubbish
Mugiwara (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hi!  My fellow rivals
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Arsenal rules
Spursaussie3 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
If only these cocky gooners could have predicted the tables now.... Tottenham up, Arsenal on the decline. Gotta' love it
LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 11 months ago
LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 11 months ago
^ Forever alone
LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 month ago
Hybr1dGunn3r (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Thanks for helping Arsenal keep fourth place! Too bad those points won't help you much...
Nauta21 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I'm proud of my boy palacios, he's playin exeptionally well for the spurs.... Viva honduras
Sokaris84 (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
He seems a little careless and/or clumsey at times, he's been giving the ball away alot away alot, he doesn't have a great passing game I do like his commitment though
Nauta21 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
I also noticed that. But don't forget he gives the team stability. I'm a die hard madrid fan but I enjoy watching the spurs playin. Modric, lennon, palacios. Fantastic young players...
Yidarmy4lyf (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Palacios is the best DM we've had in a long time, I didn't care who we got, as long as we got rid of zokora, but arry pulled it out the bag with him, he's completely changed our team, him & hudds are dominant 2gether
Threkstari (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol.... Palacios
Crossi007 (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Palacios was bought to add fight and firepower in the middle, he's doing alright, seems his ruffness is rubbing off on the rest of the team they all seem to play with more aggressiveness.

Just stop giving the ball away on the edge of our penalty area please.

Back four are starting to read the game (Bravo at last) If they play together week in week out then they could be a real decent back four.

I'm not gonna' blow their trumpet after only one decent performance last weekend, lets see them at Chelsea tomorrow. I hope they put themselves about and bully the chelsea off the pitch!
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I had a feeling that spurs was going to come out on top today, they always do well against the "Big Four"
Erm.... Were
Thias (Chelsea) 1 year ago
ERR.... NEVER
Come510 (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Yidarmy (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Harry is a bloody legend, bring throught the kids, and brighten the future of english footy, basically the opposite of arsenal.

ARSene+ARShavin+ARSenal=ARSE
Arsenal718 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Harry sh!Ts on d!X
Arney (Werder Bremen) 5 years ago
Blackburn will go down.  3:0
Tyler (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Spur are the best YID ARMY
Blackburn will win 1-0 ryan nelson is the best defender in the epl haha totenham
I hate arsenal.... ...
Yea but at lest we beat blackburn
Adebayor (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
I think that's an understatement we destroyed blackburn
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Ledley King is the best defender in the EPL
Patrickb92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
All these so-called Arsenal fans taunt us, yet all they got to show for that is absolutely nothing for the good of their own team. Just taunting us Tottenham fans is making our Hotspurs even better in the premier league
I don't even know what you just said
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Have you noticed that tottenham are usually 10th every prem season or whereabouts 11th or 9th or whatever
Gomes=Garbage -FFS make a save-
WakeFan95 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Theres a reason we got St. Lloris
Kboich (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Carrick and Berbs causing us problems.... Such is the luck of Tottenham Hotspur...
Tottenham that was a useless second half performance you had man you. But you just had to get stroppy over that penalty and give up
Arsenal fans like these make me cringe. *sigh*
Well they did lol
Ledley king said it best; tottenham are mentally weak. Can redknapp change that?
Manumberone (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Why do you, A barca FAN, care in the least about rubbish little scummy Spurs?
Come On You Spurs!
Kboich (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
COYS!
Brokenribs (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
I love this narrow mindedness on display here.

The bad language really shows up your intelligence for what it is.

Gomes = Garbage eh?

You should have kept the faith. When we signed him, Gus Hiddink said we were signing one of the best in Europe.
You so called fans are a fickle bunch. Look at his form now! The top tier in English football IS the best league in the world & of course, not every player adapts straight away. Thank god Harry Redknapp has more patience than you lot.

Ryan Nelson the best in The Premiership? Don't make me laugh, maybe the dirtiest. So Vidic isn't better? Or our own Ledley King? Or even Dawson, who has been outstanding all season.

What some of you know about the game, could be written on a match head
Ayman (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
I hope we beat Liverpool good luck hotspurs
Manumberone (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Oops 3-1!
Thias (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha oooopsss

Kick4Life - changing lives through football