Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Tottenham Hotspur, Dec 31
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Well played Swansea. Deserved that late goal. They were the dominant team and imo deserved to win this match. Can't blame Spurs though. Not many teams can pull of a win at the Liberty
Spurs486 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Fair point for both teams, as we see with the Blackburn-Mufc game there no easy place to go in the premier league
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Lucky to even get a point at the Liberty to be completely honest lol Glad that we held out for the draw, Swansea are the ones who should feel robbed
OkPascal (Chelsea) 2 years ago
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Dailymotion motd:    
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Shut the frank up discount-double check commercial beyond annoying
Lkerun (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yea, everytime you open a new page this damn annoying commercial
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Scott Sinclair deserves call up to the national team
Agree, he look really dangerous
Listen, if everyone deserved to get called up to the national team for one good performance, then the national managers would have a dilemma for every match wouldn't they?
"One good performance" you clearly haven't seen enough Swansea City so far this season. He is a real talent and undoubtedly one of the best players among the newly promoted teams along with Michel Vorm.

LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Totally agree Thecrowrip. Wouldnt be surprise if Sinclair or Vorm gets bought by a bigger team
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Another epic fail by Chelsea, they sold him and brought in Anelka, it they would have kept him hed be in the first team playing with Sturridge up front, whoch could be a long staanding young ENglish partnership
We've all seen great performances from Vorm, but Sinclair really doesn't stand out enough to beat say Jermain Defoe or Darren Bent to the national squad. He's still 22 and he's not had that much experience, putting pressure on a young player like that to perform at the national level could do more harm than good (and trust me, playing him as the English striker, he will have A LOT of pressure). And if you were looking to pair a younger striker with one of the more experienced ones, I'd have to pick Sturridge over Sinclair.

".... Undoubtedly one of the best players among the newly promoted teams.... "

You said it yourself, among the newly promoted teams, he's one of the more promising players, but you don't usually find the best of quality in a newly promoted team...
While I may agree on the issues about him being younger and with less expericence. I will say this unlike
(Jermain Defoe, Darren Bent and Daniel Sturridge) Sinclair is an attacking midfielder/winger more precisely.
His goals scorring records are far greater than the likes of of Walcott, Downing and Milner.... In the Barclays Premier League.

P. S. I am not implying that Scott Sinclair should be on the English national team startin lineups. However I do think he deserves a chance to prove himself, whether he starts that's entirely up to Cappello
Well, he'd have a hard contest competing for a spot with Walcott, Milner, and perhaps even Lennon.

Sure, he deserves a chance, as many youngsters do but he's unlikely to get it under Cappello
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
!Awesome Swansea!

I freaking love watching them play. My favorite promoted team for quite some time. I can see them staying in the EPL for a while to come
They play some really nice football, similar to Blackpool but they can actually defend, especially at home which is why they're doing so well for themselves
I love watchin themm too, plus they so consistent at home, only their 4th home goal conceded, that's some going for a newly promoted side at the halfway point!
Conceded less home goals than us LOL!
Alancuomo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Swansea, blackburn, blackpool(last season) - don't ever underestimate them.... They are the team that not afraid to attack, not like other small club which everytime they play against big club, will automatically defend in the whole match hoping for goal in counter attack or draw...
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice run from Kaboul at 2:00. Swansea deserved the win imo but credit to Spurs for holding out. Tottenham are alot more consistent this season than in previous years and although I still think Arsenal can eventually overtake them and finish in 3rd, they definately have the quality to finish above Chelsea and Liverpool in 4th
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I beg to differ. We have 4 home games in January + a game in hand. We're going to make the gap even wider
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol.... Check out your games. Spurs don't look like a losing side, but dropping points is a possibility for teams like even City
I like the comment but disagree about Arsenal, withou RVP they are toothless and too rliant on him. If he gets injured I can't even see them in the top 6!
Don't think we'll be dropping points for those home games, but you're right, you never know nowadays
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Tott are fantastic this season.... The kept their quality players bale modric and van der vaart and had great addition parker adebayor.... They deserve top 4 finish more than liverpool chelsea or arsenal
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
No sharpness fromSpurs.... Swansea has to stay next year!
Agreed, Swansea look like they deserve to stay but just last year we saw an extremely promising newly promoted team collapse in the second half, let's hope the Swans can hold out
You could say that also no sharpness from man city
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 2 years ago
Yea swansea
Jezzer (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Why is assou ekotto wearing 2 different boots?
'cause he's an idiot, lol
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Wow BAE needs a boot sponsor! And as long as he keeps his lazy habits to his home, that's fine with us
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Scott sinclair is a fantastic player but we can't wait 4 his call up 4 welsh national team
Look on Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Sinclair
He played for England in the U21 games last season here one of his goals

He's not Welsh...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football