Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Tottenham Hotspur, Dec 29
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Wonder who is voting for us playing bad?  Goons!  We played brilliantly I though
Rudd (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No
Very articulate...
TottenhamHFC (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Rudd, get lost you twat
Delmarco (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Great game! As a lifetime Spurs fan I learned a few things today:

1. Gareth Bale is a really good footballer. He's come a long way. He has skill and energy. However, he does go down easily in the box. That yellow card was coming because look at his runs. The entire time he is getting pelted with tackles but keeps running however the minute he got to that penalty line he just drops. Not saying he dived but he just seemed to go down when it was convenient.

2. Adebayor does not play well with Defoe up front. He plays well with Bale and Dempsey. Overall Adebayor was and always seem to be a big disappointment. He reminds me of Paveylochenko-big guy upfront not doing anything.

3. Lennon is the engine of the entire team when he tries. He can do it all from box to box and score. However, 90 % of the time Lennon does not try. I don't know why.

4. Dembele is still injured or something. He was not good. Dembele is BEST when he is attacking. The entire game 99% of his passing was defensive back passing.

5. Sandro is a beast and I love him. With Sandro there Dawson and the back four hardly needs to work-and we don't want them working at all-smh. Also when Parker came on Spurs look more solid in midfield. And this made me realize Dembele maybe confused with being deep. I get the sense that Dembele wants to attack but his positioning suggests he back passes each time he gets the ball from a charging forward.

6. If we sell Bale we definately have to replace him. I do NOT think Sniejder is a good replacement for Bale 'if I am hearing correctlty on what the rumor mill is saying. Bale's pace and energy is the biggest factor that he contributes to Spurs. I think Bale has become predicable in his wing runs but even so you can't tackle or defeat pace even if you know what he is going to do. We need to replace his pace not necessarily his wing play and goal scoring.

FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Would be nice to see this in the Spurs forum.

I don't agree with number 6 though; rumours of Sneijder are in no way related to the possible sale of Bale. Even though the rumours are just rumours and it will never happen, Sneijder would be a target because we lack the creativity in midfield and need a player of his calibre to thread killer balls unlocking defences.

Bale will definitely not be sold in January. Only in the summer if we fail to get Champions League and we receive an offer of £50mil at least
Arsenish (Arsenal) 1 year ago
First thing, I shared the similar sentiments about Ade when he was with us lol. Lil arrogant that chap is as well, so me thinks. My friend used to tell me he feels assured that there isn't any danger when Ade had the ball, back when he used to play for us lol. Bale is very good, but talking from experience, they all are replaceable. Sneijder would add a new dimension to any team, his passing ability is of the highest standards, not sure you guys can afford his wages though Was very glad when you guys sold VDV, won't be happy at all if Sneijder rumors is true by any stretch.... For obvious reasons lol. Nice win
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Bale is a great baller, I like him more than Neymar, I think it would be awesome if Barca could sign him but I don't know what position he would play nor we shouldn't play more than $50 mill for him
1. Where is the Spurs forum? I looked but just saw general.

2. Adebayor, I felt, played a lot better when he was at Arsenal. Even when he went to City for a bit he was scoring and I know things happened with him and the fans and racism but since then he went to Madrid and came back to England lacking something. Most of the times he just looks confused and lost up front.

3. Sneijder will be good skill-wise for the team but I hear he is a bit of a Diva.

4. Dempsey's off the ball play really impressed me
During that game. Over Adebayor he should start because he can assist better and Dempsey's first touch is better. I would like to see Defoe's scoring states when Adebaoyr is playing versus Dempsey
Okay found the forums but for some reason this bit is already inside the forums. I t was all the way on the bottom. These footytube pages are so busy and crowded with junk
Longjohn (Chelsea) 1 year ago
AVB, comeback to chelsea...
Really? Again? Didn't you write that last week!
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea fans still not happy no matter how much they win
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good goal by Lennon. Spurs looking decent lately and up ahead of chelsea for the day as we have 2 games to play still to catch up but would have being nice for Sunderland beating spurs after the city win
Theyve got Everton which will be a tough game, theyve only lost 2 this season!
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great win for tottenham.... Again this season they're proving to be contenders for the champions league spots...
We need to improve of goal difference. Aresenal, Chelsea and the top two are well into double digits and we just made it to 10 with Lennon's goal. God forbid we come head to head on points having a lousy good could cost us champion's league
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Always new AVB was a good manager, I knew he just needed the backing od the club but they let him hang out to dry. Now look at what he's doing at tottenham
He needed time, Chelsea were supposed to give it to him but the fans have became to anxoius for trophies they don't care how the manager is treated, although its more Roma s fault
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You can't win 4 trophies with one team in one season and not be a good manager...
Neil Lennon wins 2 every year in a lower league and no1 rates him, because he's not stylish, he's scottish
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Keyword lower leagues...
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great goal by lennon
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Lennon is to quick
Loved the way he played it around the defender
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale = beast
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I know we might not ever get him but he would shine and bright at Barca, great player and very talented
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't see him fitting in with Barca. He's too physical, agile and built to run people over, you guys are all about finesse and little passes. Just my 2 cents
I agree Chukchuk, he wouldnt fit in at barca. S
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Bale is hampered by lousy refereeing. Clearly he was caught as the defender was too slow. He should just kick the defender next time and run past him too. What does Bale have to do to prove he ain't diving?
Duh
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Lloris is a shitty lousy keeper. Small tiny man with lousy keeping skills.    Bring back brad friedel for crying out loud. Sheesh.
Isnotfish (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
.... Seriously? Have you ever watched him play?

Friedel is class, but he's getting old and slow. Lloris is an amazing keeper sweeper. Look at the spurs forum for further discussion on Brad vs. Hugo
Haha, what an absolute idiot, I think he's jealous his keeper is some mid 30's unknown...
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Rethink what you just said...
Who me?
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Lennon was on fireee !
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Damn lennon and bale!
Chelsea4lyff (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Glad to see AVB doing well
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale does his diving thing again