Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Stoke City V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 20
Motg79 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I'm sure Harry is secretly happy with this result. He only has ambitions for the premier league, all other competitions are a diversion from whats most important to the club and that is Champions League qualification. Simple!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Pavlechenko and crouch are actually really s**t

Please don't strt sayin my team is hit cauz I know it is at the mo I'm merely statin a fact those two strikers are b******s
FamineSSJ4 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Well you can see why we didn't want Crouch anymore.... But I think Pavs just doesn't get enough chances
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What's the deal with aaron lennon? Injured?
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Does anybody else find rutube to be completely worthless. It literally does not work at all what a waste of time
Morbidol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I find daily motion has the best highlights but don't think they have any for League Cup
Batman72 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Ok if your team should have won 4-0. But when its other way around and against a crap team then you know your season is at best 10th on the ladder
Imjoseph (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
This guys obviously a genius...
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
1) Stoke are not "crap", if you think that, you clearly have not been following English football for the past two years.
2) It was our third game in five days.
3) Squad featured tons of changes
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't know why big teams should be meeting at this stage
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Not sure, but I think Tottenham isn't considered one of the big seeds, so through luck, we got paired up with Stoke
Kazzah9 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
See ya pav
Wolvesdaman (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 2 years ago
WFT  
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Stoke can't score, Rednap plays his mind games, now Spurs are out of the competition
Tottman (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I think it's more of a case of Harry not wanting us to be in all the cups, that's why he just lets all the young players get some experience. It's good for them but it's frustrating when a striker can't score a penalty, pav has to go
Nearski (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Mind games? Wot on you on about? He's just using his squad.... Good to see some young and fringe players out there.... They did pretty well, only loosing on pens.... Stoke is a very difficult place to go.... I trust Harry
Drewl90 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Harry Potter?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football