Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Southampton V Tottenham Hotspur, Oct 28
Kean0 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
That Bale's header spoke, it said, "I'm having this" - I've rarely seen a header curl around the keeper and in. Not enough credit given to that goal. Simply brilliant.

Southampton showed they have the hunger they showed in second half to make it through this season
PieterDeBock (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
Where was dembele?
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Very exiting game!
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Epic face block from sandro. Spurs needs to work on the defence, especially on the 2nd half
SaltLake (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great header from way out, I'm glad Bale took time off for the Chelsea game!
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I feel like southampton is so close to being good...
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah, me too, it's hard to watch when stylish teams come up from the lower divisions and struggle for victories. Hopefully the Saints can deliver
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good enough win for Spurs, but got a bit lucky Southampton had a bunch chances they could have finished and tied or won game, like the one header from Maya from like 3 feet away wide, huge miss, unbelievable but he made up for the miss and set up the corner goal for Southampton. But good Bale header and Dempsey finish for the spurs goals but could have being more for the home team
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow! Now I see why these guys are losing. Take a look at where Dempsey is when Defoe tries to put in the second goal, there's like three SouthAmpton defenders just strolling back as if nothing's happening or about to happen! Dempsey of course more hungry catches up with all three of em and scores! Lol WTF! How did they get to the EPL?!
Optical (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Is that the Saints' new home jersey? What happened to the traditional red and white stripes?    Coys
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol oh maya we see you! Silently pulling a torres

Kick4Life - changing lives through football