Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Shamrock Rovers V Tottenham Hotspur, Dec 15
Niurenmexi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
God didn't know watching this video meant free admission to the club...
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Does anyone know the name of that song used in the video?
Becker (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Dash Berlin Feat. Emma Hewitt - Disarm Yourself
Colmutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The first goal isn't worthy of 4 replays! Awful defending and 2 deflections and the third goal is just comical, scoring thanks to hitting it off the defender lying on the ground!
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
What's the matter, can't find ways to criticize the other two goals?

We attacked hard and scored goals. Deflections happen a lot in soccer, doesn't make the goals any less valid. Pienaar hit the ball with enough pace so that even the deflections didn't do enough to knock the shot wide. Also, I wasn't aware that trying to block the ball with your body was considered terrible defending. Maybe next time it happens, they should duck out of the way. Third goal was going in whether or not it hit the player so I have no clue what the hell you're talking about "scoring thanks to hitting it off the defender". You know if it wasn't originally on target and the defender went for it, it would've gone down as an own goal right?
QMan1981 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Like SuperSpurs I'm really styruggling to understand your criticism, and it really has zero to do with the team I support. Just comes across somewhat uneducated
Uneducated = Ignorant.comment was also a bit dickish imo
Colmutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Overreacting a bit much there lads? I was criticising Shamrock Rovers defending for the first goal which is there for all to see. And the third goal was comical because had the defender not being lying on the ground the keeper would probably have saved it. I am not having a go at Spurs ffs I was talking about Shamrock Rovers okay?
For a group of part-timers they do a decent job of defending to be honest. If they were as bad as you said, they wouldn't be Irish champions now would they?

"And the third goal was comical because had the defender not being lying on the ground the keeper would probably have saved it. "

LOL! Blind as Chris Foy now eh?

The fact is, you came onto this page just to make criticisms of our goals. If you've got nothing better to do than to make uninformed comments about our well-created goals, please don't post
Finnma2232 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Go tottenham you rule all 4 goals were good. The first goal was definly worthy of 4 replays and defoes goal was epic
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Spurs playing lots of there backup scrubs and finally performing. Good job. (yes I know defoe isn't backup but kane, livemore etc.)
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Spurs being like Man City in their final game, played well, fought hard, but ultimately not enough to progress.

At least Spurs now will be able to concentrate on their EPL goals a lot more now...
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
No more europe for spurs!  Got a feeling when redknap leaves the club will have a financial meltdown, it what harry does
YidKid (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
One of the dumbest comments i've ever heard. Our club is financially stable and we don't need the europa league to help our finances
MrLillyWhite (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Twat
LOL. We strengthened our team considerably in the most recent transfer season while making money off transfers. We still have quite a bit of cash in several fringe players yet to be sold.

Ajaxgooner, totally misinformed as well about the Redknapp comment as it's not him managing finances, it's Levy...
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Ajaxgooner we posted a profit last season of several million, dip s**t
COMEONYOUSPURS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Townsend was incredible.... This kid will go far!
KylePedersen (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
If this game was EPL instead of Europa Townsend would have goal of the week
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Tottenham was beast!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football