Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Queens Park Rangers V Tottenham Hotspur, Jan 12
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
After watching this, does anyone else think that AVB could have starred in 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'?
Lennonzhang (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Very frustrating 90 mins to watch. We were never a real treat to QPR's defence.
We do need a striker who can create chance himself. And we really really need a creative midfielder so Dawson doesn't have to be on the ball all game lol. Or maybe we can just pay a small fee and bring Holtby in sooner.
Anyway hope we get some positive results next week. COYS
KeepItClean (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I thought QPR played well in this game    But thank goodness for Julio Cesar
Xapmx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Redknapp has QPR playing much tighter in defence. He may just be able to keep them up if they get a decent striker in the transfer window
Kraybon (Chelsea) 1 year ago
They need to play Taraabt at ST on a regular basis. He was sensational against Chelsea
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
They have parked the bus for 2 games, did you not see how terrible they were against Pool a few weeks ago?
Peppa (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Jermain Defoe is Tottenham's best forward in this generation.  
Features (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Damn it we dropped points
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol redknapp trying to explain and clarify his quotes written by various news to avb at the end of the match. Oh well you can't clear up everything harry! There is juz too much! Shuld have kept quiet or shun the reporters
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Looks like long shots are Spurs' primary form of attack
I know, we need a midfielder who can play balls through
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sometimes I think SWP doesn't actually want to score.

But got to give qpr credit, they are getting some decent results lately, mainly thanks to two straight cleansheets. They will need to sign a good striker if they want to stay up though
121barca 1 year ago
Imagining Zamora up front with Wright philips and Taraabt with that improved defence looks very threatening now doesn't it!

What an impressive transformation from Harry. Respect
Hahah, yeah it does, lol
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Easily could have being win for Spurs with some chances and there team but fair enough for QPR to draw spurs with harry vs his old club. But I wonder when we will see some more QPR wins

Kick4Life - changing lives through football