Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Tottenham Hotspur, Oct 31
Joe420x (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Dempsey is not doing good at ham
Oakie (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The second thing I love more than Arsenal winning is T*ttenham losing!
DevilsAvacado (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
How ironic. Tottenham have won more than Arsenal in the league this season. Life's gonna' get a whole lot harder when Walcott leaves
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What exactly have tottenham won in the league this season? Wasn't aware you could win anything 9 games in....

I don't think anyone who has "cheating italians" under their dislikes should be allowed to comment on anything

Also I'm pretty sure oakie meant his comment to be taken light heartedly as there is a long living rivalry between arsenal and spurs

Get ronaldo's dick out of your mouth
SaltLake (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think Dempsey has played well, definitely not his game, but he's scored important goals in other matches. I think it would be difficult to change clubs, ha ha just ask Torres
Felips (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He's scored two tap ins. If today wasn't his game, then none of them have been--because he's been nonexistant for Spurs. If you would've seen two goals he scored, they were both great efforts by Bale vs Man UTD and Defoe vs Southampton. Dempsey has looked pretty mediocre if anything. Made no sense for Tottenham to replace a really good 29 year old (VdV) with a much lesser 29 year old. Gylfi should be playing where Dempsey is. Hell, by the looks of this game Falque definitely has to take over his role on the first team
Elvinjones (San Jose Earthquakes) 1 year ago
He still plays and scores like he always did (which isn't to say he looks as good as VdV), and it's frustrating to see the missed opportunities that Defoe has had to combine with Dempsey. Defoe is good but the entire team would be better if his style was more intelligent and less selfish.

Gylfi may be better but Dempsey will probably continue to score at a decent rate if he's left in, even if they're scrappy goals
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Dempsey does not fit as a Spurs player and he knows
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
It still frustrates me that we sold VDV. How whipped do you have to be if you move clubs because your bird works there?
Elvinjones (San Jose Earthquakes) 1 year ago
Dempsey's style is laconic and score non-pretty goals. That's just how he is.

Also, he's not good at penalties, now Tottenham knows this
We should have let Bale take the pen, he always does for Wales
Peteko 1 year ago
Spurs disastrous in defence in the case of the first goal. I think they thought that had this in the bag after Bale scored
What a dlop that was, I can't beleive we let that lead slip!  Need to stop these lapses
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hm this Norwich's backup goal keeper seems better than their first choice Ruddy! Might be just the rosetta stone they need to turn their epl luck around! Gives the players so much hope and confidence with each save!
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
Not sure where you're getting that from, Ruddy is fantastic. He saved multiple penalties last season and has been key to our success
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Spurs could of turned it into extra time
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
I can't say either side deserved to win. Norwich had a little more life to them.

But what on earth is with Tottenham's diving? It's truly getting out of hand! Bale is a arrogant cheating twat, and we all know that, but it seems every foul or penalty decision in their attacking half is some player leaping across the pitch like he's f*****g superman. That could easily have been a fair penalty but the dude bunny hopped over the stretched leg and face dived into the floor while practically turning mid air to get the foul. Crazy stuff.

I'm really beginning to dislike Spurs, they have no sportsmanship, but at least we've beaten them twice now
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Falque is doing well, nice
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Deliah was at the match haha. Let's BE 'avin youuuuuu
Borg (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Deliah was at the match haha. Let's BE 'avin youuuuuu
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
SIMEON JACKSON! REPRESENT TORONTO!
Butters (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I hate dempsy ever since he came to spurs, balllllhog and can't take a penalty for his life! And walked.... DIVE!
Johnnyfootball (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I just could't believe that they let Dempsey take the penalty shot. WTF Really

Kick4Life - changing lives through football