Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Music Zone
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Well, we've all been talking about various forms of music and love our songs. However, we've never really had a place for an elongated discussion or a place to share music. Posting music links on here would straight away embed the video instead of having to open a new link. Lets bring our music here. Share and enjoy, everyone!

I'll get the ball rolling with an instrumental (metal influenced cellos).

Apocalyptica - Harmageddon

Liquidator (Chelsea) 1 year ago
+1
Cheers Liquidator. Music isn't an exclusive zone, so feel free to share as well if you're up for it
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Not too sure what everyone else is in to but I have a few genres I follow, bit of DnB, HipHop, Grime and anything else that really catches my ear
Feel free to post anything and everything. They might not be everyone's cup of tea, but to those who like the genre, they can enjoy the song
Link: m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5rKM77utVa0

Kanye west: Clique (Explicit) Ft. Big Sean & Jay-Z

Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Kanye West is talented. I enjoy this one but I got to admit it's Keri Hilson who really catches most of my attention....

Link: vimeo.com/46933975

Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank) [prod. By T-Minus]

Don't know the videos not coming on the screen
Its probably only allowing the embedding of youtube links and the youtube link you have is from a mobile. Don't worry about the mobile links.... I'll help you out with those
Cheers mate, the others from vimeo so maybe you have to click the link
I found the song on youtube and posted it here
Nice one Mag, was you going to make a Movies Zone aswell?
Nice one Mag, was you going to make a Movies Zone aswell?
Even if your not a fan of hiphop I'm pretty sure you can respect the message this song brings up.

Link: youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=m9xtks1s8#/watch?v=0ndUi...

Nice one rogue. Lyrics for anyone interested:

Link: www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lupefiasco/intruderalert.h...
Its got heart hasnt it Mag
Sure does Rogue
Ok, check out this live performance from Norwegian TV. Leonard Cohen's old song Hallelujah, performed in Jeff Buckley's style by four talented Norwegians. The fourth one singing is World Idol Kurt Nilsen (coming in at approx 2.05). Wicked voice(!) and nearing 52 million hits on Youtube...

Just some guys, sitting around at a table, unplugged, having a great time. Miss those days. Nice one!
Samoan/New Zealand rapper Savage to the pictures of Samoan/New Zealand heavyweight David Tua...

LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Old, but one of the best songs IMO.    
Don't mean it in a bad way at all, but my dad's a big 60s-80s music buff, and I could see easily just having an afternoon of songs like this as well. Keep them coming!
This just reminds me of GTA Liberty City, lol
No, I do not understand the lyrics, barring help from Google. But the hurdy-gurdy kicks butt, and how!
Eluveitie - Inis Mona

Did I just see Eluveitie posted here? Really? Lol. Right back at you bud. Although, these lyrics are a lot easier to understand

Eluveitie - Thousandfold

Wow, that hurt my ears, lol
Eluveitie is awesome when research refuses to move forward. Lol
I hope nobody ever posts "Call Me Maybe" in this Music Zone. If you do. I will find you. Then I will kill you. Jk.

But seriously. Call Me Maybe has to be the most annoying song ever composed. I rate this song lower than any of Justin Bieber's songs and even Rebecca Black's!
I'm blissfully unaware of Call Me Maybe and any Justin Bieber songs. Wouldn't know them if they hit me in the back of the head...
I hope you don't live in a cave.... Just kidding! Good for you mate! Do you ears a favour and stay away from that bloody Call Me Maybe song! Hahahaha
Derp. I will find you. And I WILL kill you
There is some trash out there, in England we've got one direction, Cheryl cole & jessie j, all just repetitve shite. The message is it dumbs you down, I prefer music with a message!
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 1 year ago

It goes swimmingly with the sound off !
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Thank god for titties.... Without them, this world would be completely intolerable
J cole always has a good message in his songs,heres a few I like:

Old school musicians are hard to come by in this day and age of throwing everything onto a computer, auto tune and what have you. Being a keyboardist myself, growing up playing on a beautiful grand piano, listening to stuff in the 80s/90s/2000s, I really just didn't appreciate the electronic sound. I've always leaned towards bands that can replicate their music live. That can play the entire song in a take. And in one such search, I found this song. There on, my direction in music changed drastically, and I wanted to share that song with you all.

Epica - Cry for the Moon (Studio recording for a "live" performance dvd)

" I really just didn't appreciate the electronic sound. I've always leaned towards bands that can replicate their music live. That can play the entire song in a take. And in one such search, I found this song. There on, my direction in music changed drastically, and I wanted to share that song with you all. "

We're on the same page, Mag! It's a shame that there are some so called "musicians" that use computers to enhance their voice both on cd and during live performances. Smh.

Btw! Great share. I shall browse more Epica songs!

This is that dvd if you really have the patience. It was their first album. Its 60 minutes, so its a lot to take in! Lol.

The song below is from their fouth album. 13 and a half minutes of just sheer awesomeness in my view. The orchestration, the composition, the operatic singing and the growls.... All just fit in perfectly. The album is a concept album that carries over from their third album, where it touches upon some mythical questions on god, religion (not in an offensive way), and then connects the thoughts to the soul, the subconscience and quantum physics in the fourth album. If it isn't clear as yet, I absolutely love this band :P

Epica - Kingdom of Heaven (Design your universe) - Genre is Symphonic/Progressive metal:

My favourite song for the past couple of weeks, by Eddie Vedder (from Pearl Jam). I haven't seen the film yet but guess I've got to... Great lyrics for Rogue and whoever else is into the message in a song...
(also see the lyrics on youtube)

Lioto (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Cheers this song is great, very relaxing
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well I'm about 15-20 years late but I just recently started listening to The Smashing Pumpkins and I'm loving it so far. My two favourite songs....

From 1993, "Disarm"

And from 1996, "1979"

(By the way, "1979" is from an album called "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness" which is both the most depressing but coolest name for an album ever. Lol.)
Yeah, they were good, had their own style
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Apparently they have a new album either out now or coming out soon. I really should look into it. If the songs are anywhere near as good as the two I posted then it's a must buy imo
Headphones just broke and turned mono. Can't listen as yet. But feel free to contribute bud! A very varied collection of tastes forming in here!
Man, I love 90's music. Brings me back to the good old days of lighting s**t on fire and hunting blackbirds birds with my 1000fps BB gun. I'm so glad, and almost proud, that I didn't have to grow up playing with iPhones, and listening to lil' Wayne, and s**t.

I love that LeDerp posted the Toto video. Contrary to belief, there were some good things to come out of the 80s....

Red hot chili peppers, primus, Nirvana were all uniquely awesome. And there were so many great one hit wonder bands, which I think is what's wrong with music nowadays. There's hardly any one hit wonders anymore. Now, once you get popular, you can write any old piece of back alley trash song and it goes top of the charts. The media has ruined everything....
Speaking the truth there fella, too much money in it noe for one hit wonders
Lioto (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I too have only just got into smashing pumpkins, loving them
JayaReHotspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
   Now this is music, Little Dragon is class and so is sbtrkt
I'm left confused. I don't know whether to be frightened, laugh or cry, pop a tent, continue watching or get the f**k out. I love it and I hate it. If I was ever in a situation where I needed to be really confused, I would throw this track on

Kick4Life - changing lives through football