Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Music Zone
[account-removed] 1 year ago
This will probably not be interesting most on here, but Espelho, when you feel up for it, have a listen. Its a tad long

Epica - Kingdom of Heaven

Espelho (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Pretty cool, liked the female vocals. But I thought it wasn't too imaginative with the rhythms and changes in riffs....In a 13 min song you are expecting Epic right?
There's a few I would suggest, but this is one I think everyone on this forum can agree is truly epic:

Link: youtu.be/t7zk4as9kzA
Now. Putting in Maiden there is cheating I know every maiden song pretty well. Covered a hell lot of them, including the Bailey era. Lol
Bailey wasn't so bad, and X Factor is a brilliant album....The problem really was that Dickinson is just awesome. Maiden made a mistake bringing back all the rhythm guitars, it was just too many tunes in one song, but they have managed to produce some amazing stuff in their last two albums, just shows their quality actually.
Now if we are talking Epic AND obscure, how about some Adramelch! Link: youtu.be/pHTKMJjZ-X8
Enjoy!
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
3 words: Simon and Garfunkel...
Mozartriot (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
   f**k this songs gangsta. .
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I like you're style Mozart... This is probably my favorite blues song of all time and the fact that SRV is in it is just icing on the cake...

How the hell do you post videos on here?

Edit: lol, got it..
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Just post the youtube link. Easy...
Albert King was a boss as well! SRV definitely the closest we've come to having another Jimi no doubt about it!

You should check this song out, pretty sweet guitar. Not usually a Tom Petty fan but he has his occasional moments . .His newer stuff is a lot better imo, the group seemed to have matured a lot in terms of their sound
I don't think this page has many people who like Metal, but I'll post this anyway:

The band is a little obscure, called "Tarot" from Finland.

Tarot - Crows Fly back

Sound's like Adam Lambert hah
I actually had to google Adam Lambert. And *shudder*

This is Marko Heitala

Do you listen to System or Deftones much?
SOAD and Deftones are both alternative. I've heard a few songs from both, but never really got into it. I think I've mainly stuck to different forms of metal since early 2004, where I founded my own metal band. I do veer towards Videogame music from time to time though
Mag do you like Luca Turrili, Rhapsody, Virgin Steele and the sort? I have seen them live a few times, great power metal:

Also good bands are Iced Earth (saw them live in Thesaloniki in 2000....Amazing concert) and Blind Guardian (seen them quite a few times), they even did 2 albums together called Demons and Wizards:

Iced earth is a band I ought to check out again. I've always started out, but never could keep in with them, for some reason. I do know of Demons and Wizards though.

Love the riff

I'm a massive Blind Guardian fan, and am quite envious that you've managed to see them live! Would have loved to sign the Bard's song at the top of my voice (quite badly, but who cares!?).

With regards to Luca Turrili and Rhapsody, I sure wouldn't mind listening to stuff like them. Haven't heard much of them before, but checked a few of them out and they look quite good

I've been mostly along the lines of Iron Maiden, Helloween, Epica, Nightwish, Kamelot, In flames (both the old and the new), Blind guardian of course, Ayreon, Apocalyptica.... I tend to pick one band and delve into their entire discography and "discover" them. Did you know about Northern Kings? Its a project similar to Demons and Wizards, but they don't have the same compositional skills, unfortunately.

Will be interesting to share some music with you. Good stuff!
Good to hear you are a Blind Guardian fan! They are awesome, and Hansi is a god!
I first saw them at the Gods of Metal festival in 2002 in Italy, was madness, they were headlining with Manowar (another awesome heavy metal band). But I saw them in London in 2006, and during that concert for about 10min before they came out we were singing the Bard's song at the top of our lungs, and then after they played Valhalla we san the chorus for about 5min!
Nightwish are a good band, Iron Maiden are one of my favorites, and are great live, but all time faves are definitely Blind G, Iced Earth (Check out their Alive in Athens album!All you need to knoow is in that album!), Manowar, Grave Digger (check out Tunes of War!), Avantasia and Metalica
Hansi is indeed a god I actually did find out about Grave Digger when Hansi did his little supporting act for them to sing Rebellion (along with Van Canto.... Quite cool, these guys as well). Quite envious of you with seeing them twice! I doubt I ever will, as they don't seem to have too much of a fanbase in India.

I've been drifting towards symphonic a lot, these days, as I'm a keyboardist myself (well, was... Been 6 years now ).... And I can appreciate the classical influences. Hence the nightwish, Epica inferences. Of course, heard Avantasia (and their parent group, Edguy).

Just in case you missed Edguy:

Piper never dies .... Taken from Hellfire club

Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sorry to gatecrash your music zone but two great songs here

Heyyj (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I myself prefer unforgiveable youth by lupe, if you like otherside especially for its message you should check out river runs deep by knowmads

TheBatman (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Found this today. This has to be one of the best songs there is in the planet.

Pretty cool
My friend sent me this with a quote "So, I found what Friedel does in his free time now that Lloris joined you guys".

Music is okay... But I couldn't stop imagining Friedel in a heavy metal band and found it extremely hilarious all through the song!
TheBatman (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
One of the most sensible rappers around, along with Bliss N' Esso of course. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay. I just hate how so much people have grave issues with "homos". And it is from my favorite YouTube channel which has practically evolved into my radio.

I went to his concert when he came to hawaii for new years and it was amazing
On Wednesday Bradford play their semi-final in the League Cup which reminded me of this song, Back to Bradford, by the great hit-makers of the 1970s Smokie!

Going back to Bradford - that's what I prefer. Though your face is pretty, you're nothing like her!

Last time Bradford reached Wembley was when they won the 1911 FA Cup (year before Titanic went down....)
This is a pretty good song that I just found today. Kinetics and one love are from cornell university (kinetics is the rapper and one love the producer) and if any of you remember the song airplanes by be.Oh.Be they were the ones that actually made it and then sold it to him. The chorus sounds pretty nice while the lyrics are solid and the story really good.

WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Heres a tune that everyone should give a listen,great video and such a tune!

Link: m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=93ASUImTedo&desktop_uri=%2...
Hey everyone, I just found this forum and I hope you don't mind me posting. I don't know if any of you follow rap but lupe fiasco recently released a new album and it's pretty solid all around, pretty much every song has a significant meaning behind it. Here are a couple of my favorite songs from it:

(I recommend reading these lyrics along with it to help understand all of the different meanings and hidden metaphors Link: rapgenius.com/Lupe-fiasco-unforgivable-youth-lyric... )
Lupe Fiasco recently featured on this song with Guy Sebastian (Australia's first Idol winner) which has been a huge hit downunder.

Yeah, it's a good song no doubt and it's also pretty popular where I'm at, guy sebastian does a really good job with the chorus, I kind of feel like lupe made it to appeal more to the mainstream though since it's more catchy than lyrical
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago

Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
This is my band. We just got on iTunes too!
Worth noting that its Kgb112 on the bass on this album

Oops. Didn't see your post, but hey, you didn't say which instrument! Got on iTunes, eh? Nice
I quite like the production values. Heard the first 3 songs so far, and I quite like the sound of the album. Especially track 3 - Worryin' Day
5th most views on youtube; Shakira's 2010 FIFA World Cup anthem!

Hmm. You know north, the concept of me living in a cave seems to be more than a possibility at the moment. Never heard this one! Lol. With so many hits on youtube, its strange that I've managed to stumble across the Rebecca black song, and not this
Mozartriot (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
   Love the Guitar in this, Play Loud!
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Www. Youtube.com/#/watch? V=kmBnvajSfWU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkmBnvajSfWU

Heres a tune with great subject matter and really makes people stand up and think, wonder why he won't make it in the charts?
Lioto (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Link doesn't work mate
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I don't know why!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football