Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 29
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
After Kagawa's goal, I expected more goals to rain down for either side but it just stopped there, Tottenham just wanted to defend the scoreline. If it was Southampton we could have won the battle but Tottenham have much better defending, experience and stamina which lasted until the end. AVB did a really good job
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I still can't quite believe that after the Kagawa goal we lasted 40 more minutes...
Juve4eva (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Finally Man UTD loose despite playing badly. They where riding their luck in many games. COYS
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Fergie wasn't happy with only 4 minutes he want 45 minutes or same penalty he got against Liverpool
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We're just reserving the quota for the game against you
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Poor united, the ref is not doing their job
Odiz9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
F-ing depressing.... We needed a holding mid, rooney to start, evans & rio to figure s**t out or just sit on the bench.... Rvp well
GIGGSYT (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True.... What that kind of defence, no chance to win title this year.  
Ikrau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Kagawa.... Wow. What a great signing
Ikrau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
RVP.... Wow. What a douche
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Haha I love how much the Man UTD fans were swearing at Bale when he celebrated in front of them
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its Manchester United, not Man UTD, you obsessed fiend
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a horibble first half! I wish we can play like we did in the 2nd,
1) without having to concede goals,
2) without having to play our 3 oldest players in mid when we face a team of a clear speed advantage
3) with a little more youth, we have so much youth potential, I don't understand this wierd tactic of just trying to getby. Honestly, I hate this attitude. Can we just go out there and actually go for the win by putting in effort? Because we have the talent to do it
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
AVB was in such a shock when Vertonghen scored ))) Poor guy's had a rough time in England but now the tides changing for sure (I hope)
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I only watched the 2nd half and it was pretty one-sided but quite entertaining
Alvijay (Barcelona) 2 years ago
ManU should have won this game in the 2nd half. Too bad the shitty defence in the 1st half spoiled it...
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
United are just giving teams too much respect or just underestimating them. Manchester United's name is massive; 1 of the top 3 biggest in the game but on paper we're fighting to be in the top 10 maybe. A good slice of humble pie isn't bad. Hopefully we can start a incredible run from here but with City, Chelsea and Arsenal on the horizon, it's about to be a long October for us. We'll be hoping the score remains decent if we give those 3 room like we did give Tott
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
United played like straight up bitches in the first half. It was embarrassing rele. The 2nd half the game was awesome, but United just missed way too many chances. A lot of positives you can take from that 2nd half, but in the end, I guess you can just say karma bit a huge chunk out of United's ass. Congrats, Spurs. Its been a long time coming
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hit the post twice, 3 penalty appeals, a couple of good chances.... We played extremely well in the second half.... But it's all man utd defence to blame.... I'm patiently waiting for ferguson to dump johnny the donkey evans
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You forget that your best player cristiano refereenaldo wasnt on form.... Should ave at least add 60 more minutes of injury time...
Liverpool878 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fergusson"Its a disgrace to the game" what about the card and penalty last week YOU SCUM MANC!
Umm actually, he's Scottish
Joeytheshab (Everton) 2 years ago
Think he was referring to his club bud  
Really? Thanks for the tip bro. So I guess if I called Moyes a Scouser scum, that would make sense, right?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football