Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 29
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow it so exciting match, 3 goals in 3 min was fun to see, spurs broke the streak, gr8 acheivement for him, man utd started playing good only from 2nd half, they should have started rooney from begining, they got unlucky too, but all credits to spurs holding on to lead, gr8 match!
Solifunky9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man UTD played well in only the second half and when Fergie took of Kagawa for Welbeck, WTF Hernandez is faster and has a higher chance at breaking Tottenham's bus. Take nothing away from Tottenham though, they were good and all this talk about injury time not being enough is not gonna' change anything, we lost and all that's left is to hope for a full match performance like the second half of this game
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Go on Dempsey
SonoRossoneri (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Coys! I wish lloris would start already though!
Barca4life7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dammit I was hoping united could do the comeback. Hopefully united will pick themselves up and improve in the next matches
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hopefully Not
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It also sucks because no one is going to remember this game as Spurs played well, everyone will remember it how sucky United played :/
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
They didn't in the second half, don't try and say we only won because you played bad, its because you can't deal with our quality!
MasterChief (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on dude, all elite teams have quality except for Liverpool currently.... I hate to say it but sorry Liv fans....

And it is because elite teams have quality and that was why Manchester United showed the comeback spirit in the second half although they didn't win.... It was close for Manchester United, yes, but not quite close enough
LeDerp (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
@Maxim: why SO bitter? Move on already!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And only a few days ago I was praising Spurs fans as being gentlemanly and more sophisticated than their London counterparts. I guess that's what happens when you get your first win in 23 years, you go bonkers
If you discriminate us we will bite back.    Be neutral, if he reacted that way against your team? How would you feel?
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
MasterChief if we have no quality you have no quality. We wiped the floor with you until there was a shitty red card given at the end of the first half. We then continued to outplay you with 10 men. Only reason you won that game was the referee. We are not as strong as we were years ago in 08/9 but we are improving. You could just admit that you are not near the quality you are anymore either. Despite the talent on the pitch
1LaneOnly (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Tottenham hotspur - The Pride Of  England !
Lol good joke
^ But certainly not as good as your loss at Old Trafford yesterday
And even that pales in comparison to what kind of a joke spurs and AVB are
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You guys are going to get wrecked at White crap lane
Well smashed you at The Theatre of Scaffolding though didn't we?!
@Maxim: It must suck to be you. Haha! Sour puss!
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't call 3-2 getting smashed you moron
Parking the bus and shitting your pants for the better part of the second half is hardly 'smashed'. Stupid spuds, I was neutral towards them, now I f*****g hate them. Your first win in 2 decades and you're getting all cocky. Enjoy another 10 seasons in Europa league because that's the best you'll ever get
Haters be hatin'
Viceragen (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Kagawa's placement and goal, pure class.... United's defence is in tatters what the hell is going on?!
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We only have 2 fit CB with experience in which one of them is slow and aging for the last few years. Then we have Evra strolling at the back field. Its been a persisting defender injury crisis since the beginning of last season
WillMc (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah we always get the decisions at old trafford
First time for everything!
WillMc (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The amount of times I've heard people say "first time for everything" or "makes a change". You choose to forget when it doesn't go our way, and go mental when it does
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oops Dempsey scored.... Retarded management.... No strikers.... No champion league
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bale is a horse !
Viceragen (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A Cheetah perhaps is more appropriate, but with that face I would have to side with you on this one
^ Then wtf is Mereiles then?
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Last straw, Fergie. As I said on the last match, put some faith in youth or fail miserably (again).

.... (Fergie selects Giggs, Nani and Scholes again next week)...
You can't really condemn Scholes he was immense yesterday
The point is, there's space for only one old guy at the same time in our midfield. So when you have a choice between a 38 year old Scholes, 38 year old Giggs and a 32 year old Carrick, you pick Scholes. Simple as.
Playing Giggs on the left wing was suicide, especially if you have a pacey and energetic dribbler in Buttner
RouslanH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Scholes was great in this game. I don't know, sometimes the experience of giggs and scholes is what decides some of your games
Scholes is one of our key men. But Giggs is a different type of player, and he's still got magic at his feet.
That doesn't mean he should ever start. He's the best off the bench now considering his lack of pace and concentration.
A good example when Scholes and Giggsy won us the game was last season at Norwich when they both scored with Giggsy netting the winner in the last minute
So you was saying theres nothing to be optimisitc about yesterday?
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Tottenham were fully deserved to win this game
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ferguson is a great manager. That said, he needs to stop favoring his lovely little british players over the foreigners. Why did he bring off Kagawa, who is waaayyyy better than Welbeck. Kagawa should have stayed. Also Hernandez is way better than Welbeck and should have came on before Welbeck. And Giggs is great, but today wasn't his day, United can't afford to have that much age in the midfield. Cleverley needs to get involved! And I can't believe it, but the day has come where I have to accept that Rio is not as good as Evans, and is nothing without Vidic. I just hope that Smalling returns quickly as well as Jones and Vidic. Nani also needs to be more possession minded rather than self centered
Tomiswedd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welbeck > Hernandez. Erryday
Mmmmmm can't say I agree with you Tomiswedd. Hernandez could have made a huge difference had he come on instead of Welbeck. He could have disrupted the Tottenham bus with his relentless movement. Welbeck came on and didn't do a thing
Haha, the bus, had to be done, thanks to chelsea for the lend!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football