Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Sep 29
Qrendi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sell nani and go for nathan redmond hi top class player
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Bit of a leap, he's only 18
Kagawa26RVP20 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ferguson needs to learn how to utilize Kagawa to produce the best of him so he can produce the best of our strikers, he should play behind Rooney and RVP. Loook at him in highlights when he played at Dortmund! The guy is a amazing playmaker who can also score from midfield. Plus I think United need to put faith in Keane and play Buttner instead of evra, Smalling needs to hurry back from Injury because Rio cannot keep up Bale's & Hazard's Pace. United have the Talent to compete with any club in the world. Ferguson needs to find that right combo. But as a decent United Fan I congratulate Spurs for the win, Great Match to watch live
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kagawa spends more time trying to win the ball back because of players like carrick. At dortmund he never had to wonder in his own half trying to get the ball all the time. That's why we need a good mifielder because right now the only one we have is Scholes but he can't play every single game
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Yeah you would need our Bender for that to work smoothly.... Wait.... Scratch that thought!
Wingson (Ipswich Town) 2 years ago
What a super match! Anyone still miss Harry?  
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Dempsey baby!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
American all the way baby! Hellz yea!
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Man united always play with 12 mans(ref)  And this game proved Liverpool deserve win  I think carlos tevez is right are. I. P fergie
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'd call you a moron, but that would be an insult to other morons
Ooops truth hurts baby
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Your intelligence hurts
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@LuckyZino Your honestly a fool, Out of the top 4 teams I can honestly say Arsenal is the only one who probably doesn't get any stupid calls from refs. Man Utd, Chelsea, City all do and have.... You would admit this if you were honest
CleanSheet (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Clint Dempsey makes the USA proud again!.... First goal for Fulham was against Liverpool which kept them from relgation and first goal for Tottenham is the winner at Old Trafford. Truly an american legend! USA USA USA
Anuj11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Manchester United = Scholes. Fact. I don't think we will ever see a player like him again. Congratulations Spurs. Well played
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Never though tot would win this game with their form
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I didn't see the whole game just the highlights. I gotta' admit spurs are really good especially considering they got new manager and also new midfield.... Last season Modric, Parker, VDV now Dembele, Sirgudsson, Dempsey, Sandro and they have adapted well. I'm not taking away how good Tottenham was but I also think are defence is absolutely s**t especially RIO and Evra. Vidic injured is better and Buttner needs to start gaining experience.

I hate the fact doe we win matches when we play crap and when we play good we lose, same goes for the penalties the ones we deserve we don't get and ones we don't we do lol.

Anyone know what happened to Valencia? I hope The team plays the ball more to Kagawa and puts trust in him 'cause he is quality. Rooney and RVP need to start and Fletcher in CDM we don't have a better defensive midfielder. Even Rooneys a better CDM than any of the ones who play that position
Matthie (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow! Where did that come from
From real north London team
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Troll but speaks truth
Sebs29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done Spurs, you done a great job
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a fantastic goal by Kagawa. Really well done
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why in the world do they start Friedel when they have a world class keeper like Lloris now?!
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Fridel is doing good. But it is a waste having a world class keeper on the bench
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Friedel has been in excellent form recently. He doesn't deserve to be dropped just yet.

Plus, Lloris is coming to a new country, and a bit of time to settle before the pressure of the premier league is a good thing
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Friedel is a great goalie to be honest, but my God Lloris is fantastic! AVB should at least give Lloris a start/try just so when he eventually starts later, when there's more pressure, he doesn't go cold turkey!
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If I was going to say a single thing good about Man United, it would be they have many smart finishers, Kagawa yday, Rooney, Van Persie the pagan. Probably the only reason why they got 2 goals playing good for 45 mins
MikeCOYS (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago

For the MOTD highlights - 16mins

Kick4Life - changing lives through football