Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Aug 22
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Beaten and fairly so
Nacf023 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They say they hav the best young players in the league.... Tht belief got disturbed yest.... They say they are just one title behind us now.... It will remain behind us for more thn tht for the next 10 years atleast.... They say they have 50 million eur worth striker.... Our 21 year old academy raised boy showed them how a striker should be.... They say thy will buy it all with money.... And we showed them.... There ARE somethings THT money can't BUY.... And thts why v are the best and going to be the champ20ns again THIS YEAR!GGMU!
Cali86 2 years ago
I say you should shut up because they are actually playing well now...
MasterChief (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Cali86, it is only a matter of time before Manchester City show their inconsistency again
Shiwa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Playing well "now"
Gohonaf (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cali they did the same last year. They started out decent and then started to perform really well but near the mid to end season, they flopped hard with inconsistency. They are playing good atm I will admit that but its too early in the season to jump to conclusions
Cali86 2 years ago
Hey I'm just saying, silva, dzeko, Aguero triplet is looking very dangerous for teams on the Champions league...
EphToDaRhyme (Manchester United) 2 years ago
City played against the weaker teams.... They got to win against Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea first
Nacf023 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They are playing well.... 2 matches before they played well against us also for the first 45 minutes and the next 45 minutes v showed them how football is played.... Thts one of the reasons why I said.... There ARE SOME things THT money can't BUY.... Simple
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mastercard advert
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I personally predict a close battle between Manchester City and us, but I really don't see a stable team in there yet. Especially if Mancini keeps letting that idiot Ballotelli play, god that guy is a walking disaster
Tate8819 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow amazing football by the young boys for united. With the way cleverly and young are playing, I say fabio capello think hard. No more automatic 1st 11 selection for lampard and gerrard for england. England midfield should be young, cleverly, wilshare and walcot, then upfront, rooney and welback
Cali86 2 years ago
Ummm not walcot he makes 1 out of ten chances.... Gerard should still be an automatic...
Suarezzulegend (Liverpool) 2 years ago
And yes ofcourse the manchester united fan says 'roony and welbeck' over gerrard and lampard. Trust me mate gerrard is over 30 yrs old and still one of the best mids in the game, until they retire i'd still have em in the england team, especially gerrard as he is on of the best mids in the world
Look what germany is doing, selecting young players now so they can be better and better as years go by. That's a better decision imo
Yaldho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Look at Kranjcar at 19:04.... LMAO
Cali86 2 years ago
Alright.... Manchester finally got a good striker.... No more Chicharo please!
MasterChief (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Xcuse me, but chicharito is still one of the best strikers in Manchester -. -
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
His mind got shut off for 3 seconds lol!
I am guessing cali missed united's games last season. He was arguably our best striker last year
Cali86 2 years ago
I actually had the misfortune of watching him play.... Especially on champions league final. He was great in that one. Check out min. 25:18 and you are gonna' see the class he shows trying to kick the ball.... LOL.... What the hell was he trying to do? Ninja kick the ball?
Vinceconjaerts (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Call, go watch your inzaghi boy
Chicharito is a bit like Inzaghi, he does crap all to contribute outside the box
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Whys all the replys are not related to the first comment?
AlvinSiiHeeYong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Rooney started to regain his top form 09/10  
Sefenvold (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Szeszcny > de gea
Whatever makes you sleep at night dude. Like seriously how is that comment even relevant to this game? Go troll elsewhere and stop giving arsenal fans such a bad name
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hate most of united fans, f*****g hate them....
But got to admit that gohonaf is right....
Your statement doesn't make any sense....
This is the game between man united vs tots, not arsenal vs man utd....

But if arsenal beat man utd next week, then yeah that statement is most welcomed!
Good luck to arsenal then
Ketan87 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A 30 minutes extended version! footytube must come up with more of such videos
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
With Rooneys hair came his confidence!
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol his celebration after he scored confirmed it
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Phil Jones will soon take Ferdinand's place, even if he is fit.... He was simply outstanding...
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
WELBECK, ANDERSON, YOUNG ARE LOOKING GOOD
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Nice play by manu, harmless and helpless efforts by the spurs. Does de gea look so scary or why did noone even try to get near his goal?
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really glad to see such a massive performance against Spurs. All around we were excellent. Also really impressed by how much De Gea improved in confidence from the previous match. Champ19ns!
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow, Lennon blew it
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm so impressed by welback and happy the kid is holding his own a goal an assist way to make a statement in the theater of dreams. Cleverly is decent but he's no paul scholes (yet anyways) matter of fact I think ravel morrison is better then him. Anywho good win Man you. Can't wait for the city vs united clash
Chitto (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And you are not waiting for Man Utd vs Arsenal clash?  
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I will be lying if I said yes because I don't see arsenal as tittle contenders. But everyone is saying the title is for the city of Manchester which half? I'm interested to find out
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
2 young gun goals: Welbeck (assist Cleverly), Anderson (Welbeck
1 old school goal: Rooney (Giggs)

Btw De Gea is gonna' be damn good! Every high pass of his always found his man so United never lost posession.... He's a better passer than VdS...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football