Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Aug 22
Wgates45 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Look De Gea made his first save!
Saidy7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
^ Coming from an Arsenal fan?
TruthBomb (Central Jersey Spartans) 3 years ago
Arsenal's keepers can't even catch a cold
Mistermaxxx (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hahahhahahahah. That's hilarious. Ofcourse Arsenal's keeper can't even catch a cold. United for life
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done Youngsters! Keep up the great work Phil Jones was a monster today! No need to praise how fantastic Welbeck and pretty much everyone was today
Atrax (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wayne Roony's head is about as appealing as a bucket of smashed crabs
Cravenkiss (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great game by welbeck, friedel was awesome but some saves were unstoppable, good game
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great result and performance from united. Delighted to see welbeck and cleverly showing what they can do.... Also looking at anderson now, there seems to be light at the end of that tunnel.... He is starting to look like the player fergie snapped up from porto way back.... Hope he keeps working as hard
Physnazri (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Cleverly, jones, de gea, young, all of them give good performance....  New signing seem to be very great....
MasterChief (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ferguson was nvr wrong
Sefenvold (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What do you mean he never wrong? What about berbaflop, taibi, juan veron? You right he never wrong...
Gohonaf (Manchester United) 3 years ago
How is berba a flop when he was the top scorer last season? Flawed logic is flawed
Manchesterlad (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Haha! Funny Arsenal fan! Berba is hardly a flop. Top scorer last season, not to mention the experience and inspiration he'll be giving to players like Welbeck on the training pitch and in the dressing room. Okay, Veron and Taibi were pretty bad. But that's two players over a 25 year career in which Fergie has become Britains most decorated manager. You wanna talk about flops? Here's a list.... Manuel Almunia, Szczesny, Squillaci, Clichy, Rosicky, Djourou, Fabianski, Chamakh, Bendtner, Gervinho. I would go on, but it's a bit depressing really...
FaackinUnited (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ha nice to have a good Lol in the morning
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah he was the top scorer last season but he was didn't performed well for every match, hatrick against liverpool, 3 goals against a team (can't remember which team) but shitty for almost the rest of the season....
Ill go for rooney+chica over rooney+berba anyday
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
A very fast and interesting game. I think Tottenham would have been a little more competitive if Modric was available. Great goal and assist from Welbeck
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a cracking game.... Really enjoyable. That's the United we want to see, fighting for every ball and taking chances while playing brilliantly.

P. S: welbeck is class
Reddevilboyz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow I really impressed by jone smalling evan welbeck and tom. Wonderful game
Gerrard08 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
As a liverpool fan, I'm quite disturbed to see Man Utd play absolute beauty total football. Good job nevertheless
Ketan87 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Youngster will show their inexperience sometimes in the later matches. So don't worry. Anyways we are geared up for our season too
[account-removed] 3 years ago

I have a strong feeling that Arsenal youngsters are still better than United youngsters.

Can't wait to see the clash between these 2 clubs.

What utter bulls**t?!
Their mentality sunk heavily already, what more bout the 2-nil defeat at home by Liverpool?!
Gohonaf (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And the proof is? They fall apart easily under pressure. Their recent games should have proved as much. United's young players on the other hand play till the game is over. Even when we are down, they do not lose composure
Srapp002 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Man UTD played great today, I'm happy that cleverly is fitting in well. I'm most impressed with Jones. I hadn't seen much of him before, but he showed good touch and vision. I think I would prefer Jones on the wing and Smalling in the middle. I just wonder how good the fitness of Jones is
In fact, Smalling and Jones were more suited 4 centre-back positions
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Tottenham were rubbished
AlvinSiiHeeYong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good job Sir Alex did a good job to let welbeck to join Man Utd squad this season
Topper (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Super stuff.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football