Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Aug 22
SimonK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I really thought Tottenham might give ManU a hard time today but I was completely wrong. Without a doubt, Sir Alex is a genius to bring such an awesome performance even without his top players.

Honestly I don't like them but must respect what they do
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They haven't given Man Utd a hard time in 20 years (at OT)
The1boss (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This man utd team looks young, fresh and pacey I think they will win the league again!
Zion06 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal = next
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Very proud and happy for tom and impressed by welbeck
Adamaus (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So happy seeing welbeck doing well in the first team
Muzzay (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good players come and go.... And Man United is still up there.... The key player of the club is actually Sir Alex Ferguson, without doubt!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Brad F. Played a great game, and I'll hand it to ManU.... They fought hard and played a good game. But I still don't see them winning the league. The team doesn't have enough depth and De Gea looks really shaky. Tottenham just had a bad second half, or they would have taken this. Lucky win for us, but I don't see us winning when we have more established teams playing us (Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City)
Spurs switched off a little but you guys played well
Manchesterlad (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha you're right mate it's so bad that we don't have Rio, Vidic, Carrick, Fletcher, Hernandez, Berbatov, Owen, Valencia, Fabio, Rafael, Park, Macheda to come back to full fitness yet.... Oh wait....

And lets see how many of the United squad have won the league or champions league....
Champions League Winners:
Park, Rooney, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher, Carrick

Premier League Winners:
The entire Utd team apart from Jones, Young and De Gea.

Can't say that about much of the Arsenal, Liverpool or City squads. Chelsea is ageing too.

Add to that the fact that De Gea has won the Europa Cup and Super Cup with Atletico Madrid and the U17 and U21 Euro Championships with the Spanish youngsters I think it starts to become quite hard to say that United don't have enough depth or quality to win this league.

United have just beaten top 4 or 5 side of the Premier League that had just come in from a 5-0 win in europe and had got to the champions league quarter finals with youngsters.

Take a sit back and enjoy the ride. Me, I'll be back at Old Trafford for the next game. Have fun in your arm chair
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I hate that troll throwaway delete your account already mate.
We all no you don't have a life or girlfriend. And you lock yourself in the restroom and jack off and troll on footytube all day. Its okay mate. Just go and TRY oh make some friends
TheDevilIsRed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Manchesterlad why are you writing an essay explaining our situation to him?

I wouldnt do that after reading his first sentence about 'ManU' lol he prolly started supporting us when we won our double in 2008
Flowillow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just added Welbeck and Anderson to my dreamfooty last night . Winning
Playstation3s (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Actually Bi-winning...
FaackinUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Duh #Winning!    And that's the name of my fantasy footy team
Jantzen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Welbeck is something
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Damn what a pass by cleverly and welbeck,  Both played very well.  Great play by all the youngsters
Born2bunited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nasri think about it you need medal we gat loads.... Lol
ManUtdTILLIDIE (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nasri seems like a bit of a tool to me. He had a stand out season last year with arsenal and all of a sudden he thinks he's too good for them. He should repay his faith to wenger and stay there without bitching
ManUtdTILLIDIE (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game, some good attractive football in my opinion. I hope chicharito keeps up his form from last season
Thateny (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Man Utd was awesome.... They hav a really good team work with lots of young players performing very well, especially Welbeck. Even I want him to be in my team. I think it's hard for other teams to take away the champions from Man Utd this season
Footymasta (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You lads fukin mad?! We don't need sneijder?! Yes cleverley is showing a lot of potential but how do you think he and anderson will cope with the likes of barca, madrid, bayern etc? We've only played city, wb and spurs and the other 2 games we've won by 1 goal so yes we could do with a world class experienced player like wes if we wanna win the champions league. Think for a second
MudoSkudo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Manchester United looks more scary than ever now
Scarier than with CR7?
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Yes.  
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
CR7? Jesus, giggs and scholes in their prime...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football