Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Aug 22
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game MU
Ramcy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Wayne (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Umad?
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Firstly, lol @ your comment (like man utd wud ever be sixth in the forseeable future), secondly, why don't you pray 4 Arsenal 2 beat them instead of "any team" since you guys get 2 play them next weekend or have you lost faith in Arsenal already?
Churro36 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
1) stop repeating the same thing over and over
2) go bitch on the arsenal page because this page is for people who want to watch the game not complain
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
1.) Breathe.  2.) Relax.
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
For some reason, Zkz424 made me his rival. But nonetheless I must applaud him for his comment
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Just let it out
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
From what i've seen in this game, looks like its gonna' be one point outta' nine 4 Arsenal next weekend.... Man utd really showed why they're champions in this game
Wounded animals and all that jazz. You never know
Wounded animals are the most dangerous, especially when backed into the corner. Fortunately for United, because it's still early days, Arsenal are not quite in a corner yet.

Besides, in matches where big teams are invovled, nothing's ever set in stone. One would be foolish to write off what Arsenal can do next weekend
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Piss off
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't even reply to spam, just click 'report' under it and we'll clean it up. What a pain in the ass it is    Cheers    Ant
Mvtaylor (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Fair play to United second half they just went for it and we totally switched off....

Shame Walker went off ill at Half time and that Dawson seemed forget how to defend second half.... Maybe with the team switched on and Modric in the midfield things might have been different....

Full credit to Friedel also, if that was Gomes there this game would have ended 6-0.
Sludeking (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Glad to see another fan recognize when a team played well, especially the team that beat theirs.

Kudos to you Mvtaylor and to Spurs for bringing it for the first 60 min
Asuryohs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This explain why fergie says goodbye to sneijder. MU have winner spirit while Inter doesn't ^_^
Valero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man Utd to still bid for Sneijder, 2 games of the season doesn't actually say much about the mids so far. United need more depth
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Pogba, fletcher, carrick, park, giggs, anderson, morrison, cleverley, gibson and tunnicliffe coming back in december. How much more do you want?
Abudhabi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Excuse me
Sassysa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Let's have a deal: sneijder for carrick + gibson + 15M....    I wish it was possible!
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 2 years ago
Who wouldn't want sneijder in their team? Lol  He would be great addition for MU. The only thing that could prevent it is the wage demand
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
I don't want him
Sneijder is a good player, but he may not fit well in United's plans. Fergie often looks for box-to-box midfielders like Ando and Fletcher. Sneijder can be a bit suspect when it comes to defending and holding duties
Death10000BC (AC Milan) 2 years ago
† arsenal goodluck †
Are you trying to imply that they are already dead with those crosses? Nice touch
Zhphyo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Excellent match! Ferguson is the best in doing what he does, getting the cheap youngsters like Ashley Young, Cleverley and Welbeck
Kevinmu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ashley Young is not young, I am just saying, but he is obviously a good deal
Peteko 2 years ago
No problem, his last name is Young
If you play Fifa 2011, you will hear this comment from Martin Tyler - "Ashley Young; Ashley not-so-Young"
Junior2 (Valencia) 2 years ago
Welbeck has a great futur, the kid got talent!
Messi911 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great game from United, Cleverley was on top form and he really stood out for me. Spurs stood no chance!
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Glory united! Gunners are next!
Gestern (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I never get tired watching giggs playing on the field, saw great assist made by him. Most player inside the penalty box will deliver short pass or made a shoot, but he didn't, instead he lob the ball there and rooney did the goal.
Damn I wish he's in his mid 20 or even younger lol.

I do believe if Ryan Giggs had his current footballing mind in his 17-year-old body, he'd probably even better than Lionel Messi
That's a bit overboard, eh?
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
No, McEachran.... I truly believe so, too.... Giggs is a living legend and with 38 he is still a top ten player in the EPL
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Man you. Is like clock work
Abudhabi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I have Cleverly in my footy team haha
Jonymac (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great display for the champions. Lets show moneybags city their place!
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Envy bandwagons are always lousy of our spending power.
LivingBLUE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You got to love the media.... So far united are champions, and welback is the worldclass player!

@jonymac you get beat by the money bags when it matters, you won a friendly match and the whole of british media is in fergie ass, typical glory hunters f**k off....

Chelsea
Liverpool
Citeh
Manure

f**k OFF manchester
Why the hostile response, LivingBLUE? DId jonymac strike a nerve when he said "moneybags" there. *cough cough*
@livingBLUE, that list that you made is 100% accurate but the other way around
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LivingBlue, well, United are the defending champions, beside don't take it too seriously what the media say, they got it wrong last year remember, when they say Chelsea will be the champions again in November.... Lol, the rest is history.

Altocirrus, I can't wait for the Manchester derby, many people looking forward to it. Hope it lives the expectation and offcourse hope United to edge it.

Liverpool could only get second place with Torres up front, Gerrard behind, and Alonso and Masch in midfield. You think they'll get second now?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football