Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Aug 22
Sante (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ashley young is such an amazing signing. I wish he could have been at chelsea. That guy is deadly. He will do great things at united!
Underrated player IMO!

Also the united youngsters seem to kick ass. Team to beat ahead of CITY...
Bilboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You guys have Mata now who is very very good
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Lol
Sludeking (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol back at ya Uyanga
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Manchester deserved the win but 3-0 scoreline is very unfair to Spurs.

They played great, kaboul was amazing in defence, the midfield wasnt afraid to attack and they made good chances, maybe kranjar wasnt best choice he was poor and OH MY how awe struck I was when lennon screwed up that near perfect chance. Everything went downhill soon after united netted he first.... Van der vart with about 3-4 shots from near middle park was just stupid.

Welbck and Cleverly are showing alot of promise and Young is just.... Well Young. Tottenham are going to be a very good side this year

BagiK (FC Seoul) 2 years ago
Brad Friedel hero saves
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
No need for us to be too depressed from this result. United can hand any team in the EPL a similar scoreline. I think we missed some of our players more than Utd missed some of theirs. A King or a Gallas in central defence would have been a good start plus Sandro and his work rate in midfield. Modric.... Well, he might have made some difference. An underperforming Lennon should have been substituted at half time. VDV pulled back to midfield while Pav should have joined Defoe up front to put some pressure on the Utd defence. It is hopeless containing United in midfield when there is no pressure on their defence. We'll just have to wish United a good run to their 20th title, while we concentrate on battling it out with the rest...
Redknapp did bring on Pav to partner Defoe and pulled VDV back into midfield after we went 1-0 up. As a result, VDV being so attack minded allowed us to carve through your midfield incredibly easily which was then followed by our second and then thrid goals
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yeah, it was way too late by then.... However we had our best chance in the match then when Defoe hit the post
Inook (Manchester United) 2 years ago
WHATS UP MAN you!
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ffs it's united !
Goons (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There are a lot of uniteds e. G sheffield united, leeds united, west ham united
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Shut up
GHOST001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
(that was directed to chafcouf)
RedManUnited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Shut up Inook.... It's not 'man u' call us man united  
Wayne (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Goons, but we deliver the word United to the world, so therefore we are United
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
"Man U" is actually a kick in the nuts for United....

Liverpool mocked and insulted the Busby Babes who died in the Munich crash in 1958 using that term.... They used to chant: "Man UTD Man UTD went on a plane Man UTD Man UTD never came back again"
And....
"Man UTD Never Intended Coming Home"
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Spurs should have done so much better since they had an extra week to prepare.... So much for targeting de gea lol
Speedyuhh (Club América) 2 years ago
It could have gone either way up until United scored, then, Spurs just completely fell apart. Credit to United though, they did what they had to do to kill the game. Good to see Hernandez back in action although I wish Berba would have played aswell
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bale: We will target De Gea    Smalling: Not if I can help it!
Unless he is up against a certain Maicon, Bale neevr has a good game    The guy is the most overrated player I have ever seen
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The funny thing is, if they wanted to actually test De Gea, they should have kept the ball on the ground when they shot
Chelli (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@McEachran- So true.... The cracks starting appearing towards the end when they were down at his ankles. Nonetheless, a clean sheet is a clean sheet.
Rkleinberg (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Could have been worse for tottenham.... Some great saves by friedel
Champi0n (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Wow, both Manchester teams are looking very very gud! Manchester derby will surely be one hell of a match! Wellbeck and Celevrly showing great promise aswell, its looking good for United
Can't bloody wait!    Aguero, Dzeko, Silva, Nasri vs Young, Nani, Rooney, Hernandez    Talk about attacking talent
Slapthefruit (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Uhm hold on! Nasri is not a Manchester City player yet! And he probably won't be!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow man united have great young talent. Welbeck/Cleverly are class !
Kingdaram (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is just d beginning...
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We don't need sneijder. Never did   We got cleverly!
Kevinmu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We do need sneijder if we want to compete with Barca or real madrid. Cleverly is good, but sneijder is another class
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pl talking though
NotProud (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Glad de Gea is finding his footing now.... Glory Glory Man United!
Lol did you watch the match?
Ecosse (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It was good for him to get the clean sheet, hopefully it'll take some pressure off of him so he can make the starting keeper spot his own
Ramcy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm fun of damn arsenal but I wish Man UTD could have been beaten by any team and keep them down from top.... My God fulfill my wish
Kingdaram (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You really full of s**t...
NebexGun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What do you expect him to wish? Victory for manu? You must be smoking crack!
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Rooney get some new hair? I coulda sworn he was balding worse than he is now. In any case, he got that free header twice, he wasn't gonna' miss it on the second go.

Friedel played well, so did Bale. Tottenham didn't play good as a team, but there was some great individual efforts.

Anderson is such a douche. I love how he is always that guy to just finish the easy goal, then he dances around as if he is the best player on the field
Yeah he got a hair transplant before the season started! LOL about Anderson that made me laugh, he's Brazilian, they dance with every goal no matter who did all the effort
Ramcy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Every team that I hate, , , they turn powerfull may this could be wrong and next couple of games man utd drop points and cums on sixth by the end of this season, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , please.... GOD
I also hope they come sixth, but with performances like this, that won't be possible
Maxxx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Stop being an idiot please...
Wayne (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Worry about your own team first
McEachran (Chelsea) 2 years ago
God has better things to worry about
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Please God! Make this idiot shut up. I'll go to church for year if you do. Amen!
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol @ mceachran

Kick4Life - changing lives through football