Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspur, Aug 22
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great game to watch some good goals.
I voted the second goal for the goal of the week I think it deserves to be in the top 5 at least, excellent teamwork
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Spurs don't have the top4 team spirit-i wishh they get relegated!
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
Not gonna' happen
Current91 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That's not cool.... And whats with certain liverpool fans thinking they are barca after 2 games in the league?
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
But the thing is barca actually win almost all their games.... And don't have overated players like carol
10baey (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Cause liverpool strongly finished in the top 4 in the last two seasons right....
Tottenham play great football, no need to diss them.
Sikundermalik (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Seriously man. We have one bad game and you lay this s**t on us. Ya you guys weren't looking too hot last season. I have mad love for liverpool
Sissoko (Manchester City) 3 years ago
What is this now?
Komeni (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Nothing special, just united beating spurs with the kiddos
Ziqivictrinox (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Manchester United is really strong this season. Manchester derby is going to be amazing
PADDYWACK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
JUST LISTENED TO MAN. UTD. V SPURS GAME ON RADIO WELBECK AND CLEVERY NOT HAVING A GOOD GAME THEN THEY COMBINE TOGETHER 1-0 UTD. THEY BOTH PLAY BRILLIANT AFTER THAT TILL THEY ARE SUBBED WITH 12MINS. LEFT TO KEEP THEM FRESH FOR ARSENAL ON SUNDAY UNITED COME ON STRONG AGAIN F/S 3-0
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Am I the only one that ignores comments made in all caps lock by instinct?
Sludeking (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done ignoring it by replying to it
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
We played it badly and we deserved to lose the game. Should've done better next time, COYS !
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I didn't know juventus played vs united?
Current91 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I like danny welbeck.... He's really good, strong and tall and has got a good eye for goals
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Scoreline doesn't quite reflect the match - Spurs were solid at the back and put in a decent performance overall; but they were sorely missing Modric - not to reiterate the fact they NEED a striker and winger. Lennon and Defoe leave VDV and Bale yearning

United I think were good, but too cautious at times - that is, except for Ando and Cleverley, who have been a breath of fresh air in the pre- and early season. Ando in particular is really imposing himself on games now, whether it's covering for galloping CB's or charging upfield with the ball himself. Still needs to work on his wildly inconsistent passing though. I'm not faulting his range, but it stretches from the shortest of one-two's to taking the heads off of ballboys :\
Scroggin (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nice goal from welbeck. Also I admire the way fergie gives his players time. I thought Anderson was outta' there last season but he's now starting to show how good he can be
Pito316 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fully deserved 3 points! United is on track!
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 3 years ago
United dominated with kids (no Rio, no Vidic)...
Marisa (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bale you can't target de gea cos you lose against smaling  
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 3 years ago
Man United is again the team to beat. I am not a fan.... But looks like rest of the EPL is going to play catch up
HowDidThisStart (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Man City are above them
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You joking right?

This is a City side that have only won an FA CUP

Or a Untied side that has won 4 of last 5 Premier Leagues and reached 3 champions league finals in just 4 years?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think he means literally, on the table, city are in first place. They will need a hot start, because they'll fade in the league once the European games start up just like spurs did last year. Besides, I think united is the stronger team anyways
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Our forwards deserve a lot of credit but I think our young backline deserves some too

De Gea may have had a couple of wobbly moments again, but all in all, he had a very solid game. His distribution is the best i've ever seen and no, I'm not getting carried away. It was his HUGE throw that set up the 2nd goal

Phil Jones.... WHAT A GEM! No way is he only 19! Him and Smalling are going to be incredible together in the long term. Exciting times ahead
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Its been a long time since i've seen a rooney header, maybe its the hair? . Great performance, de gea was very good hung on to shots accept for the couple of shots near the end he spilled, other wise he is looking very good, at home at least and the clean sheet will be a HUGE morale boost. As for, the makeshift backline, phil jones was awesome. Future is looking very good for man utd. Love that flick from welbeck for ando

Kick4Life - changing lives through football