Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Tottenham Hotspur, Nov 11
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well this makes the fulham draw feel all better, time 2 get sum belief in those goons by smacking some spuds
AustinBrock (Manchester United) 1 year ago
First penalty shout against Gallas, I'd say yes, penalty. Second one for the body check, I'd disagree, I think Zabaleta had lost control of the ball anyway
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
If you'd call the penalty for Zabaletta then you would have had to call it for Adebayor too
Cadogan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Watching this game, how AVB can still put Friedel first when he has Lloris on the bench?
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Friedel is and has been one of the best goalkeepers in PL history. There is no reason to drop him.... He has been brilliant this season and deserves to be in the starting XI.

Unlucky for Lloris but he will get his chance
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And who knows, maybe brad friedel does better than Llrois in training sessions.
Lloris is playing in the premier league now. And Just maybeeee the premier league is a lot harder to handle in goals than the french league. Know ones knows what goes on in training and what is on AVB mind
Socceric (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dude, friedel is awesome. Recognize man
PortYoder (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I don't think Lloris should be on the bench. Just think about it. Friedel is good, but he is a backup keeper for america. Lloris starts ahead of Mandanda for france! Maybe they're just waiting until he's settled in a little more, but Lloris>Friedel
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Mancini needs to stop sticking dzeko on the bench. He needs to start more often than a super sub
Guys, You all need to take a look at Dzeko's stats. He scores goals when he is subbed on rather when he starts
Guys, You all need to take a look at Dzeko's stats. He scores goals when he is subbed on rather when he starts
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That pass for dzkeo's goal is FIFA-esque
Socceric (Manchester United) 1 year ago
When and where? I will play vs you and make the same pass and score. Lol
LyleORoss (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
How depressing, how long before AVB gets sent packing? He simply isn't getting the best result from the talent he has

Kick4Life - changing lives through football