Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Tottenham Hotspur, Nov 11
MriLee (Manchester City) 1 year ago
--for dzeko
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Good job City but I've got serious doubts about Mancini's ability as a manager.... I mean the guy got one of the best squads/players in the world but yet he can't win "convincingly"
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Would you prefer if Pep took over?
Yeah, any top manager would have done great with such a powerful team. With such bunch of talents available to Mancini - City should have been a solid challenger on all fronts. Right now, City are a struggling side all thanks to his poor managerial skill
Snitch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
CannibalSuarez, will you like to do the job?
Yes
Nedved007 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I'm pretty sure you will be sacked after just a week there
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Most of the team are individuals.... Mancini put them together into a team. You have to give him credit for that. He isn't doing a terrible job as a manager, as egotistical as he may be
Edin! True hero
Dzeko super super sub saving city's season way to go common citizens.... Next week above manure for sure...
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well, I guess if loserpuddle can't be above us (or above newly-promoted west ham for that matter), then you have to lay your hopes in any other team that posseses the quality to do so.... In this case another team from Manchester.... The irony is so baffling, and the grapes are so sour.... But that's typical
^LMFAO!
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
If it came down to Liverpool and Everton being in first and second which one would you choose Cheshire?
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Goal of the week
Spurs10 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Cwc90 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Mancini has the hardest job trying to keep so many super stars content with the sparse amount of playing time available. Its gotta' be real tough to choose who starts form Balotelli, Tevez, Aguero, and Dzecho. Each one of those players is a difference maker and clinical finisher. Props to him as a manager
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And they still keep buying...
Drsouleater (Manchester City) 1 year ago
And look who is talking without facts? Huh
Lelouch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Like you guys are quiet every transfer window. Don't talk like you don't buy players constantly
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Happy for Dzeko not for city lol. Funniest thing is Dzeko is making Mancinis job still existent but he is not even trying to start him games week in week out. WBA, Fulham, Spurs, Southampton and not to mention last year vs qpr in dieing minutes.

Aguerro and Dzeko link up works well I reckon there very different but it suits the play, yes tevez does run a lot but he is not on good form and doesn't deserve to play for what he did last year and Balotelli is still learning but shouldn't be ahead of Dzeko.

Maicon and Kolarov also add some good width play for City as clichy is horrible in Attack and zabaleta is too slow down the right hand flank
Lelouch (Manchester City) 1 year ago
He's tried, he started him against Ajax away, and Dortmund at home. Both were tough games for Edin. I agree with you that Dzeko and Aguero could work well together, as they did in a number of games last season.

If you watched the game, you wouldn't say Kolarov added some good stuff. Some of his passes yesterday went to no man's land and just gave away possession. And Clichy is horrible in attack? Maybe his crosses aren't accurate but his pace and ability to bring the ball past players sets the attack in motion for us. He did that a few times yesterday.

Zabaleta isn't slow, and his link up play with Silva has paid dividends many times before
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dzeko scores timely goals and has proven, just like Chicha, that he's the best when played off the bench
Kelvintemp (Barcelona) 1 year ago
HOw many times has Dzeko saved ManCity this season? He seems very reliable when needed
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lelouch    By that logic Rooney doesn't deserve to play
Sorry I mean AdnanBosnia
Hamoudi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think city are making huge strides here, there is so much spirit and belief in their squad. Mancini is doing a great job there, they are not playing well and still gaining the points.... United-like
Dilla (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Someone needs to show this breakdown to balotelli and say "see that bit on how aguero applies himself, if you did that you'd be the first name on the team sheet every week"
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
"any of you boys score this season? " lol, the way he said it was just so funny. Dzeko is really underrated and he should start ahead of Tevez. Balotelli has been very poor this season, maybe he's just not as good as we think he is, he's got a lot to prove
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Awkward moment, gave me a good chuckle. Alan Hansen should probably stay away from a career in diplomacy
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
The only Spurs that showed up in this game were Ade and Sandro. Dempsey and Bale were invisible.

City haven't put together one convincing full 90 minutes together yet and are still undefeated. It could get scary for the rest of the league if they can find an extra gear. The team hasn't been quite the same though since they let go of Adam Johnson and de Jong
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
Man City undefeated and playing really sloppy defending. How great will they be if they clean that up
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Facts:never ever take early lead against city, this game shows how fortunate westham for tht disallowed goal....
City only getting goal from strikers, nicer f midfield also take some part.... Intentional or not, refs always favour against city....
.... Call super sub or whatever you like, he is d man when it matters.
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
"refs always favour against city".... Weird how this is coming from a Barca fan
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
How weird is this.... We are talking about city not barca.... So you guys are telling barca fan can't analyse matches.... I don't understand some people attitudes...
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The sub is the top scorer for city, but still remains sub. Maybe he's better off as sub than he starts? But for dzeko's status.... I think he will leave in january if he remains sub for games onwards. Headache for mancini again
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Hahaha, you'd like that wouldn't ya, Dzeko knows his role, and knows he's not expendable to the squad. He fits better as a sub. And does get starts. How bout your boy hernandez?
Crayon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No u're wrong Pkhakheria. Dzeko wants to be in the first team. Did you listen to his interview. He's questioning why isn't his goals speaking for him
I would choose Dzeko over Balotelli but he's never getting in the team ahead of Aguero or Tevez unless someone gets injured
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Maybe Dzeko does better as a sub. More of a motivational type of thing (He plays harder if he comes on as a sub). Mancini knows what he is doing. Short term is good long term not so good. Maybe dzeko doesn't mind that role which is a win win
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
At this point I'd expect Balotelli to leave in January, not Dzeko. Dzeko got subbed on, but Mancini put Mario in the stands. Our rotation might be Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Guidetti by the end of the year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football