Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Tottenham Hotspur, May 15
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Coward Webb: man of the match    All kidding aside,  Dawson: man of the match for real.
KylePedersen (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Dawson is going to be the starting English centerback for years to come
He's a brilliant player! Hang on to him!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damnnn it sucks!
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lost to Spurs at home? Tisk tisk
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well palyed
Atrixer (Norwich City) 3 years ago
Grats Tottenham, well deserved win!
JuzTroublez (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Guess no Europa even for the King
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It doesn't really matter, we are a 3-time Europa League winners, which is a record.... The main thing is to progress as a team under Kenny, assemble a competitive squad and challenge for honours, that's what really matters to us ! Spurs were the better side and LFC missed Meireless in midfield and Jonjo looked like gerrard with his diagonal long-range passings and shooting when he came on. Webb, as usual was a shame.... A shame for the footballing world !
And we could still get it if spurs tie/lose and we win next week
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Really want to see these highlights, along with the wigan and arsenal games...
Agreed!
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Like wise
[account-removed] 3 years ago
What an important win! And at Anfield! Wow, Van Der Vaart is great. I am more than proud of the lads. COYS!
Yeah it's a great achievement for any team to win at Anfield. For me, Dawson was the MOTM
Niksub (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I have to admit, spurs played better. Van der Vaart's volley was brilliant and for a while it looked like liverpool was responding well and would get the equalizer. In regards to the penalty, the challenge was a legitimate shoulder to shoulder challenge and wasn't even inside the box. Too many times has Howard Webb cost a match for liverpool but then again, not to take anything away from tottenham because they were the better team
Zbudge (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Very rare classy liverpool supporter, good on you
Kalkunkage (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Webb is about too set record in being the world most hated refree ever  
He's a f****n disgrace !
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He is definitly not a good ref. People say he favors man utd? He didn't give us 2 point blank pk's vs chelsea. Anyway and he missed a corner kick against spain in the wc final. He is no where near the best. The best ref, hands down, is wolfgang stark
SoniPique (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Missed more than a corner kick mate, he missed a kung-fu kick on Xabi Alonso's chest by De Jong! Unbelievable
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
No way stark is better than the great pierluigi collina
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Stark is a pussy, every time barca players started yelling in his face he made a desicion in their favor
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The referee is just human, give them a break. Besides, once video technology is implemented, all these would be corrected
Moonshadow (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Spurs were the better team. They deserved to win.
However, I can't ignore my dissatisfaction over Howard Webb. I wonder how he became the ref for the final in world cup. Is he that good?
Motm: Dawson. Damn good
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Really poor game for Liverpool fans there, should have got atleast a goal to make Anfield happy and there fans, but Spurs did a good job
Cedrige (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I hate myself.... Don't worry kenny jesus woke up in three days and you got three yrs see ya next season.... And liverpool not being in europa dosen't bother me the best is yet to come hopefully.... Poolians stand up lets give them the fight of there lives
JuzTroublez (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I like you. You're very passionate and in a very sweet way
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
People may think I'm crazy, but honestly, it breaks my heart to see liverpool lose in rough times like these. But next season, we all know its not gonna' be the average liverpool we've seen for the last couple seasons
Cedrige (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Average.... Haha.... You know they say you can't win forever but you also can't loose forever
Segolana (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol I think Cedrige didn't get it
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I have really admired Liverpools recent run of form, but this match ruined it all for them. As soon as they faces a team that could possess it they got frustrated and dove. Suarez took himself out of the match after his yellow card. It was disappointing. For me liverpool beat themselves because they shut down.

Tottenhams first goal was wonderful and not to take anything away from them either

Kick4Life - changing lives through football