Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Tottenham Hotspur, Jul 28
Wily0 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Aar aar aarrrrr (snoring sound)
Billy27 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Is it just me or was the outfield too slow? The ball just didn't seem to zip around the pitch
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Pitch not the same quality as in England + lots and lots of subs from both sides so neither team played really smoothly
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The amount of support Liverpool has received on this tour has been amazing! If people still think that LFC is not a big club, they are deluded. We have one of the best fans/ supports around the globe! And because of these fans Liverpool will always remain a big club! Win or lose true fans will always be there...
Ikrau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I was at this game! Such a good showing from Liverpool youngsters! Sterling and Shelvey were the best on the field!
Trubreezy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I was at this game too.... Had a great time.... And saw steve up close.... It was the greatest feeling ever.... Luv you liverpool till I DIE.... YNWA
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Its too bad they didn't score though awesome for you to experience it but would have being nice if they scored
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Looked like a great game with great crowd of both sides, but really dissapointing there were no goals for the fans, but still would being fun
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I was there when they played Roma in a friendly here in the States.... 7 years ago. Rafa's first summer and Michael Owen was still there Ah, those were the days
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 2 years ago
BTW.... Am I the only one who thinks Shelvey is overrated? Last season he was horrible every single time he touched the ball. This pre-season.... A bit better, but still. Guess we'll wait and see. Hendersson might actually be the better player...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football