Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Introduce Yourselves, Yids From All Over The Globe!
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Just thought I'd set something up just to get to know a few more people around.... Where they're from, how they started supporting spurs, whats their job etc.... Obviously don't reveal anything you don't want to haha
I'm an 18 year old lad from harlow.... Go to college but don't know what to do with myself haha.... Started supporting the almighty spurs when I was 8.... Courtesy of my Uncle who took me to a game at WHL against Newcastle...
Harlow, near North London in England btw haha
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I'm 22 from Montreal Canada and I started supporting Spurs because I really like the way they play and it's not a Billionaire team that trys to buy success. I'm Irish/English and my favorite players are Robbie Keane and Aaron Lennon. I've played countless seasons with spurs in fifa and watch every game I can, , usually on a stream online because they tend to show more liverpool chelsea and united games on my local sports channel. I am currently in school to become a carpenter and one of my life long goals is to visit london and see spurs play live. Sometimes I listen to the fighting c**k podcast on itunes and look forward to seeing spurs win a cup in the near future. COYS!
Espelho (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I'm 29 from Corfu, Greece. But I live and work in London as a scientist.... Cue kasabian-Cut Off
I have been a spurs fan since 89/90 season, I was initiated as a 7yr old from a Londoner friend of my mothers, who spent a whole summer showing me movies of the glory days in the 60s and 80s . My first match I saw at the Lane was a UEFA cup match in 2007, the Quarter final vs Seville! Unfortunately we didn't make it through but it was a cracking game and atmosphere! My favorite Spurs player has to be Klinsmann (a God!) but a close second is Ginola. Even though both were around for only short periods they left their mark on the team and defined the team at those respective times

Kick4Life - changing lives through football