Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur, May 2
PortYoder (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Unbelievable goal from modric!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lennon amazing pace
Kon91 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah but not much end product. I would prefer Walcott, Nani or Valencia in my team anyday
Felips (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
@kon91  LOL @ walcott. Walcott is the epitome of s**t when it comes to finishing or crossing. Don't kid yourself
Jamiemacdonald (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Lennon has improved his final ball a lot this season, not as good as Bale's though
Manchestor (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Modric - wrong week to score that beauty of a goal. Ppl will remember this week for Cisse!
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Week? He was born in the wrong generation with Cisse!
Pronkers (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol at Modric's celebration. He doesn't score very often and really didn't know what to do except shake his fists. Great strike and a fabulous game from Spurs. Fight for 3rd?!?
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Reo-coker was so passionate when he scored only to be let down when spurs scored 3 more times lol
You must not watch a lot of football, I'm guessing
Well you guessed wrong.... I guess I didn't go in depth enough about what I meant....

Seeing reo coker score what he thought at the time to be possible season saving goal, and then see his team get torn to shreds was kind of sad
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Makes perfect sense to me
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Spurs had some fantastic goals here, Modric with fantastic strike from distance for sure, Van Der Vaart had a good finish and Adebayor's goals were both cool and calm finishes, his 2nd did have some nice moves but great win for them, I'm not happy they won but they did a great job at in, Bolton looking like its over for them, too bad for them, they got one goal in game but wasn't enough, should be interesting what happens last 2 games for both teams
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Reo-cokeeeerr, coker coker cokerrr!
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hahaha  
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
We have to see if spurs can qualify for a champions league place in the top 4
?
MikeCOYS (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He meant, if Spurs gets 4th, there's a chance they won't play in the champions league because by the rules, if Chelsea wins champions league then they take over Spurs position in champions league. That's why we all hope Chelsea don't win champions league
Odiz9 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
s**t finally I get an answer.... Thanks
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hmm.... Chelsea does have a shot with couple bayern players not eligible to play at the champions league finals...
Metsuri (Everton) 1 year ago
Modric strike.... Tugay would've been proud
Elgran (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm sure it will be overshadowed by Cisse's incredible strike earlier, but Modric's goal was a beauty!
Manchestor (Manchester City) 1 year ago
For sure! But what a strike!
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Thanks a bunch spurs! First blackburn, now bolton.

Also I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say tthat its great to see muamba at the game
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wow Modric always seems to hit stunners, anyone remember his goal vs Liverpool? Very similar to this one, hope the Spurs are back in form they play great football and I would love to see players like Adebayor, Modric, Bale, and Van der Vaart in the Champions League
They both had different types of curves. And hit with a completely different technique. But you are right that they were incredible strikes from outside the box with a distinctive curve to 'em.
We'll be back in there next year, no worries. Grats on the league
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Thank you!
Only1sport (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I want tottenham and newcastle in champions league. What's the point of arsenal in it? They won't get through any good teams in knockout round
Papagenghis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We beat you guys.... Hahahahahahaha  
Insanee (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Your team must be s**t then!
Thfc1882 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Might be too little too late but it's nice to see some of the football spurs played earler this year.

Well done boys nice win!

Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Modric is on fire !    Splendid performance, COYS !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football