Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur, May 2
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Modric is like Huddlestone: he only scores stunners.

Great to see Muamba in the stands! He could be running around on that same pitch in the near future
Vitaminz1990 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Beautiful strike by Modric
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
What a beauty of a goal
Freakykool1411 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I wish Luka modric could move to ManU to beat ManC next season
JayaReHotspur (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I don't understand with man you. You don't have a lot of world class players but boy can you lot win. I wish spurs had the same resilience
Jefwee (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
It's the famous Man UTD winning persona
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Its Ferguson if you ask me. Man UTD don't really have a fantastic side this season but with him in command, Man UTD can pull off wins, not ridiculous spectacular wins all the time, but wins nonetheless. Does enyone remember the Newcastle collapse of '96? That's what I'm talking about
Holdfasthope (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
United are a superstar team, not a team of superstars...
Wildman17 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Beautifully phrased!
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Finally we're back
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Pretty comprehensive win for the spurs, I thought bolton might have ran them close tonight.
Seems the players are back playing for harry again, I reckon this england job ruined spurs potentially great season with the uncertainty surrounding redknapp
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree tony
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
The top man and footytube knows it
Davor Šuker, Niko Kranjčar, and Luka Modrić 3 of my favorite players ever. Damn this Croatians can play jajaja
Burmanp (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Also Nikica Jelavić is having a good run at the mo
Aaaah indeed, the Everton striker has had a wonderful season! Hats off to him, specially agaisnt United
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pletikosa and Corluka also used to play for spurs
Burmanp (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Great win. It was vital especially with the Toons beating the blues but that said heads off the Cisse's goal which really is the goal of the year if not the decade
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Awesome
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I never understand how "not so great" teams try to play high up the pitch and catch their opposition at an offside trap! Like it always backfires! You need serious coordination from the defence and a solid understanding before you can pull that off! Barca so far are the only team that I know where the defenders really move as a single line unit to set up their opposition offside! Bolton obviously aren't one of those teams to do that, just play your defenders deep! Simple!
Brandonwong89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Harry redknapp linked with england job, spurs start losing.... Redknapp no longer in the running for the england job, spurs start winning again
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
True
Deco.... His username or his statement? ;D
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Glad to see spurs playing good again and winning, they had a really hard time and a bad run which kinda f****d up there season
Aaavoid (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Mu win games because referee always give them penalties. Mu owns the fa and owns the reference, enuf said. The games mu plays is always 14 vs 11. That is how they always win. Top it up with their superstar divers like Ashley young and cheating vidic, they have the most complete line ups of cheats
Hansmelb (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How ignorant of you to make those comments    Enjoy your win, tott's played well; but there's no need to make dumbass comments like this
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That's all you got from this match? United didn't even play
Mervinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really? So sad that one has to talk about Man Utd, in order for them to get recognition.... Do us all a favour, and careless about our team, and focus on yours, that won't even make it 4 champions league next season...
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Luka Modric what a talented player you are!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game tott. 3rd place is ours though sorry  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football