Forums / Tottenham Hotspur
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Tottenham Hotspur, May 6
Wilsno (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Actually Villa played like they had 10 men. I was on my knees praying the whole match. Dwl. Heskey was not bad either, just lacked pace

I just want to know why Dos Santos can't get a start? He is a very skillfull and direct player

3rd and 4th is still not guaranteed for any of the teams fighting. A great advert for the BPL
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think even Spurs fan wonder why Dos Santos doesn't get a chance, they know he is good I don't see what hurts in him getting any playing time, I hope he leaves and finds a club he will actually play for
KenjiYamazaki (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Villa would Never get relegated with Heskey playing for them
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Villa played worse vs 10 men than 11 but thanks for the result
Badger808 (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
A whole lot of Richard Dunne...
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Why on earth was Walker playing with a broken toe. That challenge from Rose was a leg breaker. Hope it's not serious and Hutton recovers soon. Anyway glad to know that this means Villa are out of the relegation battle. Still think Mcleish should get the sack
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
It was a bad challenge, but it seemed like Nzogbia's push made it look much worse. Seemed unlucky for both players
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol anytime Arsenal draws or looses, Tottenham either draw or loose too! Haha.... If I didn't know better, I would say Tottenham are afraid to overtake Arsenal haha.... But I'd rather see Arsenal/Chelsea/NewCastle in the [C.] L than Spurs anyday of the week!
Vandervaart9109 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
We love you too chelsea.... What place are you in again?
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sandro had a heck of a match, but a draw isn't gonna' get them the champions league they needed a win badly especially since Arsenal tied. Oh well
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Undisciplined, selfish game. No attempts to play in open players through, heads down the whole game
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wft, on penalty early on in the match. I feel for heskey again
KenjiYamazaki (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Saw how Heskey tore down Spurs' defence? He could do that to anyone anyday anytime anyhow !    World Player of the Year !
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks a whole bunch Spurs and Newcastle for that get-out-of-jail-free card. Arsenal are still and 3rd and could have well been in 5th
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Really sweet Aston Villa got the draw here vs Spurs. But wow it would have being nice if Spurs lost, I mean the red card was unfortunate, and Aston Villa were already up there with the deflected cool goal but the penalty kick the Spurs got was lucky that wasn't a great call, and Heskey got pulled down and was more of a foul that didn't get called, this one I think he got ball, but Adebayor finished it well. Feel kinda bad for Rose with the red but whatever, wish Villa fans got a win here but whatever I hope Spurs lose there last game!
Axxaer (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Not saying Heskey's shouldn't have been one too, but how was Spurs' not a penalty?
Mrsoftey2 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You know its not often when I watch the highlights and agree with every single big call in a game. But this game, man was the ref on (At least what I saw from the highlights). Definitly a red card, as its a seriously dangerous play. Cleats up middle of shin.... Ouch

The penalty? Spot on. Another clumsy tackle, this one however not as dangerous. And a yellow, perfectly placed.

Just thought it would be good to praise good refereeing when we see it, not like that poor refereeing in the arsenal game
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal fans will be breathing a sigh of relief at this stage after their slip up. Villa fans will be breathing a sigh of relief at this result, which means that they're safe from relegation.

Highly unlucky for Tottenham to concede the earlier goal, nothing that Friedel can do against that. The trip on Heskey to be honest should've been a penalty, it was a legit claim, but I'd say that the trip on Sandro was spot on too. And Danny Rose should have no complaints against his red card, it was the right call, as those sort of studs-up challenges can be potential leg-breakers
Henry12 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thank you gallas...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football