Forums / Toronto
Order: Newest / Oldest
Toronto V Philadelphia Union, Apr 15
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Poor seitz.... Keeps making bad mistakes
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
If he goes to his knees on that save the game finishes 1-1
Califf three games and two red cards. Really?
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Seitz is the one who gave up the penalty at the end too.... So both of his mistakes cost them the game.

And I'm not sure what califf was thinking either
Kingpin8812345 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No. It was because he went down to his knee that he let that goal in.... If he had scooped it while falling forward he would not have had to worry about the turn that the ball took

And I thought that Novak would make a good defensive team. Ha
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I was bored so I just flipped to ESPN to watch this while I waited for America's Best Dance Crew to show up so yeah. I thought Toronto played great in the second half but the keeper for Union was just not on his game today. Good first win for Toronto I think
Soccerdude199 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great game for torono. The red card was deserved.  Great play by de rasario.
Bwwiley (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Embarrassing. Even the goal celebrations
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
What was califf doing? , its not w. W. E, he clotheslined the guy.
And getting sent off was bad enough, but they scored from the resulting free kick as well.
I can honestly say he cost his team
Alex703rockstar (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
LMAO next we're going to see him leg dropping the other team when they're on the ground
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
I was gonna' say the same thing. Road Warrior Guy thinks he's facing off against Rick Flair or something. What an outrageous foul. Put Union in a bad spot for a long time
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Let toronto enjoy thier first win.... The goal by the phillie was great play. But it wasnt enuff in the sea of red bwoyyyyyyy.... Big upsss toronto
No doubt Mills Toronto played well. But The Union has got to stop shooting themselves in the foot
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 4 years ago
Not a very convincing win, though it is a new group of players. De Rosario can celebrate if he wants too hater
LOL!
Kevoridenj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I got tickets to the Redbulls/Union Open Cup game.... Califf better not pull that garbage off
I'm trying to come up 95 for that game!
EfrenBarca (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Man the mls is depressing.... How can de rosario run from one box to the other, get caught offside by the opponent 6 yrd box, and still miss? Tsk tsk. And what an innocent red card man. The guy didn't even now anything about it lol
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 4 years ago
Well I guess the ball never lies eh? MLS is sick bro. I can't wait to see what it will be like in the next decade or soooo.

That elbow was unnecessary and blatant. OOO I'm just gonna' step over and lift my elbow just because.... Its not like guzman had any chance of geting that back pass...
No, Califf is just a dumb ass!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football