Forums / Toronto
Order: Newest / Oldest
Toronto Chat
UNITEDASLONGASI (Manchester United) 5 years ago
GREAT IMPROVEMENT! CREDIT MUST GO TO THE STAFF! AND OF COURSE THE PLAYERS!
Arsenal27 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ya but we still need to improve our defence its very sloppy
Roman (Toronto) 4 years ago
Ahh, that's why we have Julian De Guzman, hopefully he can do something for us
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Anybody got an upload of this canadian classic of TFC beating Montreal Impact 6-0?
Rafael (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Man was that a great match
Arsenaler (Arsenal) 4 years ago
One win and a couple of loses at the top and a playoff place could be ours!
Arsenaler (Arsenal) 4 years ago
f**k any
Nooberson (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hehe my father was at that game and I saw him on T. V. Also I KNOW GABE GALA!
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Tough lose for TFC. Going to be tough getting a playoff spot with displays like this.come on TFC, get some bloody away points!
Fernandez (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Come on you can catch up
TFC is in a must win position from now to the end of the season. Were playing weaker teams, and two of the three at home, so hopefully we can pull out a playoff spot.

Was very happy to hear that BMO Field will be converted to natural grass
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Real grass? That's the best news I've heard about TFC all year!
Come on TFC! Kick San Jose's butt on Saturday. TFC, TFC
Anjee205 (Toronto) 4 years ago
Always the same thing.... Wts up with tgc concceding late goals.... Am sick of it
Xpshawn (Toronto) 4 years ago
Think we have it in us.... Win this next game and get a little luck.... We're in baby!
One more game left in the regular season. Let's hope for a win. Go Toronto. Would love to see TFC make the playoffs for the first year ever in its history
Disappointing end to the year for TFC. Was really expecting more from the squad. Toronto fans deserve to see their team in the playoffs. b******s!
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Does tfc hold open try outs?
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They should, especially with all the talent in the GTA. That way we wouldn't lose our players so easily to American schools
s**t, I'm from windsor and i'd drive up there for an open try out
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Its very difficult to join the club. I have a friend on the starting line-up.... Nana Attakora, he is one of their stronger defence men and had a break out year. I hope they come to terms on a contract and he plays another year in MLS before heading to Europe where he has had many offers from Bundasleagua
So no open try out?
ARSENEGUNNER (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Toronto probably has one of the greatest fan base in professional sports in North America - Maple Leafs, Raptors, TFC - and yet we can't even make the playoffs let alone win something a cup.
Keep the dream alive!
The fans are top notch at the match. Footy fever in Toronto. Hoping for playoff glory next season
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
YESS LETS GO TFC THIS IS OUR YEAR !
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ya we should make the play offs next year. I like the new coach, heard him in some interviews
Millzallah (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ye we look this year. But even good looking teams eat s. H. I. T. Lol de guzman needs to step up big time and gerba too those guys are skilled. Derosario needs to lead these guys f. You. [C.] k the coach
Howells (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Its because MLSE is an evil corporation bent on nothing but sucking profits and the spirit of sport out of the loyal Toronto fans. They don't give a s**t about the fans or winning anything.

GO TFC!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football