Forums / Toronto
Order: Newest / Oldest
New York Red Bulls V Toronto, Oct 24
Xpshawn (Toronto) 5 years ago
Very disapointed.... We woulda got into the playoffs with a win
GoldenBhoy (Celtic) 5 years ago
Way beyond dissapointing....

Losing 5-0 to the worst team in the MLS who had absolutely nothing to play for, and we had eveything to play for. A result like that is utterly embarassing.

I'm a huge TFC supporter, and season ticket holder since day one, and to be perfectly honest I'm glad we lost that game and did not make the playoffs. Had we won that game we would have fallen ass backwards into the playoffs and not gotten there on merit. We were crap all year, yet Mo "traitor" Johnstone and the soccer inept MLSE executives would have tried to pass of a playoff birth as proof that this season was success. This season was far from a success and last nights performance against the Red Bulls showed exactly how far away our team is from the MLS elite. 0 goals from our strikers in our final two regular season games when we are chasing a playoff birth? Not acceptable.

Hear is to hoping MLSE adds the pieces this team badly needs in the off-season. The TFC supporters deserve it.

GoldenBhoy (Celtic) 5 years ago
I just watched the 4th goal again. Aweful! What was Brennan doing?
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Rubbish.... End of story
Salt (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
Terrible. The weather was as bad as the performance from Toronto. They had plenty of chances but unlike NY they just didn't work the keeper enough.

The only bright spots of this were Juan Pablo Angel (a former hero of mine at the Villa) and the fact that both sides have smart kits!
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 5 years ago
Wow! All TFC needed was to open up without collapsing and that's just what they did. Total destruction by the team at the bottom of the table. That's got to hurt.... Out of the playoffs by one point

Kick4Life - changing lives through football