Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Young, Simular, Quiet Players: The Next Generation
2 years ago
Football changes everyday. Sooner or later new players will emerge and show their star. Replacing this generation and age of football. Are there any young guns you know that will be the next stars.

Try To post their name, (of course) team, age, nationality, and possibly a video
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I guarentee this forum is going to be filled by plenty of Young Germans lmao
Marko "Magic" Marin

-German National
-Team: Werder Bremen # 10

Marin blasted onto the German BL in 2007 at 19 as he came through the ranks at Borrusia Monchengladbach youth squad. He was an instant Powerhouse for the team easily there most important player his first day there. Moved to Bremen in 09 and after his first season was given the number 10 shirt.

Marin is very aggressive and confident on the ball and loves to beat players. He's got bags of ability and is super creative. He's the kind of player that makes s**t happen.

This is a few clips from his last season with Bremen

Cloudst 2 years ago
I thought it was Marko "Lazy Messi" Marin
I'd still take lazy messi as a compliment lmao, but he is by no means lazy
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lmao i've seen him play a lot but this one day in particular when I first saw him he played like Arshavin, lazy when coming back but then he suddenly had a moment of brilliance and scored the first goal

So then I thought that name suits him well

But your right he owns on the LW
2 years ago
I remeber when werder bremen played sampdoria in champions league qualifying last summer. He was sucha beast and key player in that game
@mark those 2 fixtures they had are amongst my favorite champions league games. They were just pure drama until the last second of the game. Marins assist to Pizarro that started it all
2 years ago
I think those were the best champs league games i've seen they were so dramatic omg crazy
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Lazy or efficient? Messi covers abount 9 km per match. He walks 6 of them
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Erik Lamela

-National team: Argentina
-Team: A.S. Roma # 8
-Playing position: Attacking midfielder

2 years ago
He's very good. I like his style kinda looks like ronaldo lol
Cat824 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Tom Cleverly? Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge, Mario Gotze, Schurrle?

Thts all i've got lol i've see heaps, but I don't remember much lol didn't post a vid 'cause I should be studying
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Josh McEachran    
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sméagol very good player
2 years ago
WOW I think he's really good never heard of him but from what i've seen from this video is that he has incredible vision and nice touch and pass. Seems like a barca player! Very good!
Sweet vision and control how old is he
Cloudst 2 years ago
18 him and wilshere are the future of the English midfield
PrettyFly87 (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Well he used to be around the line up last year, but being honest his performance wasnt really great for me. But yes, he is more than young - that's I think the main reason to wait a bit.

P. S Havent seen him too many times this year
Juanito19 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Iker Muniain
Plays for Spanish sub-21 national team.
Team: Athletic Bilbao #19

Antoine Griezmann
Plays for French sub-21 national team
Team: Real Sociedad #7

2 years ago
Both players are great! What posotion are they did Iker play agianst barca?
Cloudst 2 years ago
They're both wingers but Munian is a striker/Winger
Juanito19 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Munian usually plays on the right wing, while Griezmann plays on the left.
Yes, Iker played against Barca and did really well from my point of view. He was always trying to create danger, find some space for his teammates and etc. had a real chance to score, but, unfortunately, Valdes dealt with his shot the fact that impresses me most about Iker is that he has an enormous stamina, even though he's so young.... He can run and run and run during the whole game and he doesn't seem to get tired.... I'm sure that it's a player with great future...
2 years ago
Oh now I remeber him he did superb
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Erik Lamela is really good.

This kid, Juan Iturbe is really good as well

Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Ryan Tunnicliffe
Manchester United, on loan at Preston

2 years ago
LOL 17 miuntes! I watched like 5 mins he's good too all these guys are good!
2 years ago
LOL 17 miuntes! I watched like 5 mins he's good too all these guys are good!
Cloudst 2 years ago
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Position: Winger
Team:Arsenal
Currently a regular of the England U-21 team

2 years ago
Xherdan Shaqiri
20 years old
Midfielder / Striker
Plays for Switzerland but was born in Albania

Last year bayern were interested in him
2 years ago
They should have gotten him cause he's really good
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva (or just Lucas)
Club:Sao Paulo
Position: Attacking Midfielder/Winger

Currently a Brazil international player

2 years ago
This guy was the replacement for Alexis Sanchez. I don't think he started paying yet but he is going to be a great player

Gabriel Torje:
Club: Udinese
Position: Right Winger
Plays for Romania
Cloudst 2 years ago
No he's a regular first team player. He's better than Sanchez from what i've heard IMO he's helping udinese a lot this season acheieve their goals
2 years ago
Really! That's good news for me cause romania needs a good striker and I always like to hear good news about our national team cause this is the worst era for romanian football so we need to re build
2 years ago
This forum is looking good didn't expect it to be so active for the amount of time it was active
Well everone loves playing scout lol, and what do you mean simular qiuet players?
2 years ago
Simular as in who they play simular to and quiet because their young and new to football
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Mateo Kovacic from Dinamo Zagreb is promising, already dubbed as new Modric. He's only 16, already played a few matches in the Champions League (unfortunately he hasn't able to show much there because he's playing with a bunch of noobs).

No good vids yet though, he only just started playing in with the seniors this season
Cloudst 2 years ago
This maybe?

I must admit when arsenal were interested in signing him I was optimistic to say the least didn't think he was THAT good :S

Simi Vrjsalko is another awesome Croatian talent
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Yes, this is a good example of how mature he is on the pitch. Vrsaljko is a great prospect, although it seems he's been stagnating a bit lately. I'm aware of Arsenal's interest in both of them, however Dinamo is reluctant to sell this this early. A 15 million bid for the duo was rejected this summer
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lucas Ocampos
Age 17

Rumored links with Chelsea and Inter

Kick4Life - changing lives through football