Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Will Be The Most Expensive January Transfer?
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Not about January but in summer (July) Bale for sure
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
If he goes.  I hope he doesn't.  He probably won't, especially with a new baby at home.
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
TheBarcaShow is the only one who guessed a player who transferred during this transfer window. Wesley Sneijder was transferred to Galatasaray for 7. 5m Euros.

I believe the most expensive transfer was Willian from Shakhatar Donetsk to Anzhi Makhachakala for 35m Euros. Correct me if I'm wrong
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Is this what it feels like to win the price is right?
I'm sure you're feeling very happy, although your price tag was way off.
Misread your comment. But if you're feeling very happy, that is what it feels like to win the price is right.
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Fellaini to CFC for 22m?
Well my guess will still remain Sneijder as the most expensive but my guess was far too small. 23 million for Wesley
The January transfer window is open. Who do you think will be the most expensive transfer of this transfer window and which will be the club spending the money?

I believe that most people will say Falcao, but I think Abramovich got Benitez to bring the best out of Torres, so that he would not spend more money on another striker and it seems like it's working, so I don't think Falcao is heading to Chelsea, at least not in January.

My prediction is Hernanes to Inter Milan. As an Inter fan I would be happy if my prediction came true, although I wouldn't want it to be the most expensive transfer.
It is no fun unless you make a guess as to how much they will cost either.

I will say Sneijder for 13. 5 million Euros. Not sure to who quite yet. He must leave though
You're right. Guessing the price tag is much more fun.    Hernanes to Inter for 16. 5 million Euros
Sam (Juventus) 1 year ago
David Villa for 20M to.... Either Arsenal or Tottenham
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Falcao to Chelsea if Torres leaves? 45 million Euros

Kick4Life - changing lives through football