Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Which Premier League Side Do You Miss The Most?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Which former premier league side would you most like to see back?

Pretty obvious what Matts answer to this question will be, but for me, it's gotta' be Nottingham Forest and Leeds
Moocow111 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Newcastle United and Sheffield United. Two of my favorite teams....

I was f*****g pissed when Newcastle United got relegated last season.
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Totally agree about Newcastle. Some of my favourite matches ever have been with Newcastle involved
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Nice Lee, Nottingham Forest and Leeds they where quite good in the day
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yea it would be leeds I can remember they had a good squad harry kewell annd others
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Nah Leeds can stay where they are, but agree with Forest
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Leeds, they were pretty good. With Mark Viduka (I think) and Harry Kewell
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Leeds when they had Cantona. It was the recipe for success
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Leeds, Forest and southampton
Cristiano9rocks (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
New castle!
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I'm going to asy what alot of other people said, leeds! Leeds was the best back in the day in that stat table that you put up lee on the other post, Leeds were still in 13 out of all these years! I couldn't believe it!
EmYouEffSee (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Leeds story really makes me sad being as that they were in the semis of the champions league and now they're lost in the lower divisions. Nottingham also deserves to get back to the glory of the old days when they were champions of europe, but the ones that shocked me the most were newcastle and middlesborough
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Leeds and Forest hahaha, I think we have all come to a conclusion, am I right?
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Once again Leeds they brought drama, Excitment and good football to the epl I think they are well missed
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Leeds, Wimbledon, Nottingham Forest. AND Derby County, LOL just kidding, how can I miss Derby
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hahaha! Derby County. I remember I hurt my side from laughing so much at their stats one day.... But you have to admit that they had heart
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
I miss Leeds Utd, no matter how many jokes that I crack about them being in Coca-Cola League One. Anyone remember Leeds beating Liverpool 4-3, with Viduka scoring all of 'em back in '01 I think?! That was the first time I could ever recall seeing a four goal performance against Liverpool. Simply Amazing
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
And they beat arsenal too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football