4. Manchester United
5. Liverpool just wanted to emphasize they'll finish below us

18. West Brom
19. Crystal Palace
20. Sunderland
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 3 months ago
haha
[account-removed] 6 months ago
Top 4:  Manchester City  Chelsea  Arsenal  Liverpool    Bottom 3:  Crystal Palace  Sunderland  A villa
XXEAXx (Liverpool) 6 months ago
Top 4:  1. Man City  2. Arsenal  3. Chelsea  4. Liverpool  ....  18:Fulham  19:West Ham  20:Sunderland
LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 6 months ago
1. Man City
2. Arsenal/Chelsea
3. Arsenal/Chelsea
4. Everton

PS. I don't have anything against Liverpool, I just think that they'll fall short this year due to inconsistency. If it wasn't for Everton I'd give them my pick of 4th place
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 6 months ago
I totally agree but I think 4th will be Spurs or Liverpool
LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 6 months ago
Not that I lack faith, but I don't think that we'll finish 4th nor do I want us to finish 4th this season. I'd rather start next season without the extra games to play in the Europa. I think that we've lost every game we've played after a Thursday Europa match this season
LeDerp (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 months ago
I will eat my words, I'm now rooting for Liverpool to win the title. The way they've bounced back from the last few years of unending criticism is just phenomenal, plus, I'd love to see Gerrard lift the title before he retires, this is his best chance!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 6 months ago
1. Man City: After a difficult start this season, City have found some stability up front as well as in defence with the return of their Captain Vincent Kompany. They also have the best holding midfield pair in my opinion with Touré and Fernandinho. Their striking force is their main strength, Negredo is quality!

2. Arsenal: Gunners are still producing some lovely football this season with Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, and Giroud as a finisher. They're getting consistent results including an important one against Spurs, proving they can dominate solid opponents. Flamini's return in front of the back four is also boost for the team. Gunners need to keep the momentum to become Champions and remain strong at back.

3. Chelsea: Mourinho`s blues are doing much better defensively. Offensively, they can rely on Hazard, Oscar, Ramires or Willian to create chances. David Luiz' versatility is definitely a plus for the team. Finally, I have faith in Mourinho's coaching ability and experience to win the league, should City or Arsenal drop points needlessly.

4. Liverpool: I haven't watched many of their games this season, therefore I can't really comment on their football as a whole; but to be considered as title contenders they'll need to beat the teams placed above them first. Having to focus on the League only is always a plus
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 5 months ago
Top 4  1- Liverpool  2- Arsenal  3 -Man City  4- Chelsea      Bottom 3  Fulham  West Brom  Cardiff
XXEAXx (Liverpool) 5 months ago
Not that I have anything against your prediction (because in fact I love it), however putting us before your team - with all it's quality - in the table is quite surprising to say the least. Closet Liverpool fan by any chance? (haha just kidding ;P)
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 4 months ago
You see, I can't jinx it this way. Anyway, I had a vision at the start of the season, maybe I'm wrong
XXEAXx (Liverpool) 4 months ago
I and every other Liverpool fan hope your right! Haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football