Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Not At All Team Of The Year 2011 - 2012
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Here I want you to post what you think have been the worst players this season and make it into a starting 11(you can have subs if you want).
It can be from Serie A, Premier League, La Liga or Bundesliga. Its you're choice. Or if you don't want to do that just make a team of the year from all the leagues of the worst players.

So just have fun with it and enjoy
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Wayne Hennessey
Jason Lowe-Jorge Pulido-Maurizio Lanzaro-Miso Brecko
Nabil El Zhar-Thanos Petsos-Afriyie Acquah-Stewart Downing
Conor Sammon-Chong Tese

The less of these players you recognize, the better it is. Oh and I am pretty sure that my local 5th division team in Norway could put up an even match with these lads.

(I will play these in a static 4-4-2 formation with offside line in the back four and no strikers dropping down or midfielders going up at the side etc.)
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I recognize 6 of them. Do I get a medal?
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
---------------Rachubka------------

Savic----johnson---dan------ekoto

Henderson---adam---hargreaves--downing

---------carroll---Ngog--------

Subs: obertan, shotton, evra, zamora, nzogbia, k Jones, Doni

Rudd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Evra? Really?
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Evra has not been great this season. He has cost us a lot of goals this season
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Adam as in charlie adam?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol, why are you surprised, He sucks balls
Is there someone else called Ekoto? Cause if this was referring to the spurs player Assou-Ekotto, then you've clearly not seen a minute of Spurs games. Lol
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
I have seen many spurs games. Ekoto looks great going forward but off the ball he disappears and his tackling and marking is sub par
*shrugs* About 90% of Spurs players would agree that he and Kaboul have been outstanding in our defence. If anything, its his crossing that needs work. That's from a guy who's seen our games week in, week out, minute in, minute out like a true fanatic

Kick4Life - changing lives through football