Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Footytube Podcast: Episode 5
Binaya (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Good job guys, where are the rest of the podcast?
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Just a small issue.... I might be wrong

Is there any way you could adjust the decibels to same? Magneto's is low at times so I have to increase the volume and 13goals jumps in to tear my ear drum forcing me to reduce the volume again. Am I the only only one experienceing this?

It's always difficult to please the masses you know
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
Hi mate, we're working on mastering a program, designed to help with evening out the volumes. It's an ongoing issue for us but rest assured we are very aware of it and will fix it over time
Hey Zilch.... No problem mate. I am not complaining or even worried about this issue.... This is the first time in my life I am listening to a podcast.... I enjoy this a lot. My drive back home is an hour from work.... This podcast makes me feel like there is someone travelling with me...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
^lol
Hey Raam

This is the podcast that Matt and Araz discuss the EPL. They've got some excellent microphones and have a pretty level sound quality going.

About our modcast, As Zilch says, we're aware of this issue, and we've just released a new one which tries to address a few issues that were there last time. Next week's modcasts will incorporate better qualities as we've just gotten new microphones as well and changed the recording software, to help us level out voices. Hopefully, your eardrums won't plot on murdering us anymore

Do drop in any points of discussion for either us or matt and araz to discuss, bud You know we do love a debate!
^ It's master of magnetism actually, with an "O".... Sure bud.... Keep up the good work, I love this
Hehe. Well, I couldn't let cloudst's mistake go unchecked, now, could I? Glad you liked it bud!
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I only tear ear drums because I love
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Here is the fith footytube podcast this week we discuss Liverpool vs Swansea, Arsenal vs Blackburn, our FA Cup top 10 countdown and look at the new financial fair play rules.

Subscribe: itunes or rss

Music is 'Fear of Losing' by The Alaskan Pipeline.
http://www.thealaskanpipeline.com/ap2/
I click on "play in pop out" but I don't hear any sound?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football