Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Footytube Modcast: Episode 3 (Bundesliga)
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Cloudst.... Cloudst.... I thought you could at least pronounce Olivier Occean's name properly
Cloudst 1 year ago
All my friends names i've messed up atleast once really really bad with names
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yess cloudst god your naming skills are so bad *whistles*
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 1 year ago
I did download the mp3 file a 2nd time now because: Is the finish at 46:35min by accident or by will? (ends with the Oliver Occean bashing)

I miss your comments to Hoffenheim as advertised at start
Cloudst 1 year ago
Oh we have the 2nd part coming out soon sorry about that we forgot to mention it
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Someone has the teli running in the background
Nice modcast again guys, thx a lot.

As example Schalke: What are your facts/figures to choose a worst/best player?
I think, with picking Hildebrandt there´s a agree from my side too but whats about Obasi? (3 aps and omg just a disappointment - bought for 3. 5mill from Hoffenheim 2012)

Anyway keep it up guys you won a 1 more fan.

Cloudst 1 year ago
Obasi is injured that's why
Yes good point - but (=P) in those matches he joined he shows not to pay back all hopes Schalke had. Meaning to say, he´s a disappointment, to be fair:, for this season like Occean for Frankfurt
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Hey Fiasc0.

Firstly, glad you like it bud Now, onto Obasi vs Hilderbrandt:

I agree that Obasi has been poor. If there were a category of "worst transfer signing" for a club, I'd surely have given him a look in. However, over a season, and given general expectations, I'd still stick with Hildebrandt.

The reasoning behind that was that he's an experienced keeper, who is supposed to be vying for a starting spot in a champions league team. His stats are as follows:

Appeared: 9 games
Saves Made : 19
Goals conceded : 21
Save Percentage : 44. 7
Penalties faced : 2 (saved 0).

During games, he's quite flat flooted, and starts off in the wrong place in FKs. Corners as well, he comes out and flaps at the ball rather than be decisive and either punch it or collect it.

For a team that's aspiring for the champions league and currently is in the champions league, he's really holding them back. Unnerstall's injury has been far worse for Schalke than Huntelaar's form. Hence the reason why we've picked him. That said, you do make a great point of Obasi being a huge disappointment. Just had to make a call of a lesser of two evils
Ahh I think I got it now, you´re focusing the first 11 / starters of a team in this category.    
Cloudst 1 year ago
Here we discuss Schalke, Freiburg and Frankfurts season so far with user Thirteegoals.

Music is 'Fear of Losing' by The Alaskan Pipeline.
http://www.thealaskanpipeline.com/ap2/

Please note this is part 1 of a 2 part modcast. Since it's a little long we split it in half and the 2nd half will be available in the next few days, in which we will be looking at Hamburg, Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football