Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Should The MLS Be Included In The UEFA Champions League Tournament?
Jabernard (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No, it shouldn't happen. Logistically it would be a nightmare, and there is an obvious answer who would win those matches. The fifa club world cup determines the better champions of those divisions, and that is something that should continue
Buddy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Keep taking the tablets mate
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
It is plausible given that Russia, Israel, Serbia, Ukraine and Turkey (among others) have federations within UEFA although aren't members of the EU.

Travelling distance is an issue although don't forget that both CSKA Moscow and Rubin Kazan have been hosting teams from Western Europe in the UCL this season. I know US would be further but it is still do-able.

Do-able? Yah, Realistic? Nah
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
But The MLS wouldn't be able to compete in the Champions league, no way
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Damn dude.... Look what happens when you just throw out an idea.... Lol. Watch out for site sharks swimmin' around looking for blood.... Lol.... (BTW.... Your idea? .... Not gonna' happen, sorry.)
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hahaha! I know it will probably never happen in my lifetime but in 4 days its had 40+ responses. This subject obviously triggers some emotions in footytubers
Keong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I get what you try to say here, nice try buddy! Cheers!
Ltm017 4 years ago
Hahah! I love it. Emotion triggers are always the best topic!
Vodka (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
N+0= NO.... Never because that would kill the UEFA. Sorry Americans
Trueblue (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No and the reason is simple uefa: United European Football Associations
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yes, I don't know why this thread is existing, when there is no value and point to discuss about it
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
So why did you bother to post? .... The best way to squash a post you think is silly or unfounded is to leave it alone. But everybody seems to want to vent their feelings on this subject. So here's where you do it....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football