Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Reffing/ Time For Video Review?
Lifeguard 1 year ago
It's no secret that people think refs are biased towards one team, or that some refs make bad calls during the course of a game. Is it finally time to bring in video review before it costs a team yet another game due to a missed goal, or bad offside call? How should the refs incorporate it into the game if they have the luxury of video replay, especially concerning offsides?
Somere (Portmore Utd) 1 year ago
I would love for there to be video to prove those people wrong, but I like the game the way it is already. If we get this along with goal line technology it will only be a matter of time before there are time outs and "sprite replay cams"
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Football rules and officiating is far behind every other sport.

In a game which has 10 active players per side there are only really 2 members of the officiating staff watching each half of the pitch. There needs to be more refs on the pitch
Lifeguard 1 year ago
You want dozens of midgets in striped shirts running up and down the pitch you mean TBS?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Of course! I already see it happen every week with Barca so there won't be much difference

Kick4Life - changing lives through football