Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Premier League Fixtures 2012/13
Ktkt (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barclays Premier League 2012/13 FULL fixtures Link: info.nowgoal.com/en/League.aspx?SclassID=36...

All fixtures are subject to change. It is envisaged that the first batch of broadcast selections for the 2012/13 season will be completed by 13th July 2012 and will affect fixtures played between Saturday 18th August and Friday 30th November 2012.

Saturday, August 18th, 2012

Arsenal v Sunderland
Everton v Manchester United
Fulham v Norwich City
Manchester City v Southampton
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City
Reading v Stoke City
West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool
West Ham United v Aston Villa
Wigan Athletic v Chelsea

Saturday, August 25th, 2012

Aston Villa v Everton
Chelsea v Newcastle United
Liverpool v Manchester City
Manchester United v Fulham
Norwich City v Queens Park Rangers
Southampton v Wigan Athletic
Stoke City v Arsenal
Sunderland v Reading
Swansea City v West Ham United
Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion

Saturday, September 1st, 2012

Chelsea v Reading
Liverpool v Arsenal
Manchester City v Queens Park Rangers
Newcastle United v Aston Villa
Southampton v Manchester United
Swansea City v Sunderland
Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City
West Bromwich Albion v Everton
West Ham United v Fulham
Wigan Athletic v Stoke City

ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It will be interesting to play Southampton again. It's been a long long time so it's cool that they're back. Other than that you always look forward to the derbies (Liverpool and Man City for us)
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Always an exciting day when the fixture list comes out and especially so for me this season as Southampton are back in the Premier League!

For a full list of the fixtures go to the bbc Link: www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/fixtur...

Here are some highlights:

Saturday 18th August 2012 Man City v Southampton
Saturday 22nd September 2012 Liverpool v Man Utd
Saturday 27th October 2012 Everton v Liverpool
Saturday 17th November 2012 Arsenal v Tottenham
Saturday 8th December 2012 Man City v Man Utd

Which game(s) are you most looking forward to?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Care to elaborate on your feelings of being back in the top tier after so long, and finding out your first game is against City? Its like the fixture making men have taken a few moments of their lives to troll you out
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
It is a strange one over the last few years it has been the dream and goal of every Saints fan to get back into the Premier League. I don't think many would have dared even imagine it would be so soon.

So after the last two seasons where we have been one of the best teams in the league to what is certain to be a tough season is going to require a bit of an adjustment!

The first fixture against Man City seems like a tough one but it is the reward for making it to the top flight if we wanted to play crap teams we would have stayed in league one! Anyway for a team like us it is not the first few games that are important but the last few and they look a bit easier
[account-removed] 2 years ago
A very astute observation about the final few games being important. This is the first time I've actually asked you a football related question, and I quite like your approach to the game. Would be wonderful if they could put up a fight, since they'd be giving everything they can while City might just try and waltz the game out. I know next to nothing about Southampton, sadly. Will be interesting to find out more about the team through the season.

From a Spurs perspective, I'd be looking forward to the opening game vs newcastle. That'd also mean that we'd have our new manager in place, and quite possibly a very different side to the one that played last season. As usual, looking forward to the North London Derbies!
Northgreen (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Stoke-Arsenal    I want to see their fans do the Wenger again
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Might as well get the hardest one of out of the way lol
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Really looking forward to the games against Man United & Chelsea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football