Bent Benteke
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I'll of course kick it off

Barcelona vs Valladolid:

Pinto

Montoya, Pique, Mascherano, Adriano

Thiago, Busquets, Cesc

Pedro, Villa, Tello

I choose this line up because I have a feeling that a couple of days after the players are going to be in London
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Ok here's mine, it's a little easier to predict seen as we have a transfer embargo and only a small group of players to use!

Rangers v Peterhead

Alexander

Argyiou Perry Cribari Wallace

McKay McCulloch Black Aird

Shiels

Sandaza

As I said easier for to me to predict given our situation and the result yesterday means we might still be fighting it out at the end of the season!
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
You could have put me in there john.... Lol
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Alright.... The ultimate test on how well you know your team and your players. Who do you think will break into the starting line up. Who isn't good enough to hold a spot? Who is going to be transferred out of the club come February? So many questions, but we only need 11 answers!

So the challenge is to name the starting line up for one of the last fixtures of the season. To "try" and avoid scenarios where there are dead weight games at the end of the season we will use the 3rd last game in the season. So for La Liga, EPL and Serie A this will be matchday 36. For Bundesliga this will be matchday 32. So find your team calender.... Usually the club's website has a full fixture list.... Scroll to the bottom and it is the third fixture from the bottom.

Just to add.... It is okay to be wrong.... But being right is grounds for bragging rights among your peers!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football