Forums / The Stands: Intelligent Footy Debate
Order: Newest / Oldest
Infographic: Top 3 After 3
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Good news for Chelsea, Swansea and West Brom!

This blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of footytube or its partners.

This blog does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of footytube or its partners.

GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Do you have one for the other end of the table Matt?    Will Southampton climb off the bottom and away from relegation?!  
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
No doubt at all, with style and panache top 10 here we come
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Bad news for Chelsea? The top team after 3 games doesn't win according to the trend
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Interesting chart and good observation, BarcaShow. It would be cool to see the last ten years, or the last 20, to see how the trends / correlations progress over longer periods
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Yeah, this is definitely too small of a sample size to be able to justly say anything for sure. I am sure we can do some research to find out though, soccernet keeps pretty detailed past stats. It would take a little time and effort but using the league tables and the past results we can manufacture something more in depth.

I'll probably do it when I am staring at some textbook and nothing seems to want to stick to my memory
Darius (Southampton) 1 year ago
I personally can't take this into full consideration only because I have an itchy feeling that there are going to be some major (and I mean major) signings come the next transfer window, which would dramatically alter some the top title-contending teams if they were to happen

Kick4Life - changing lives through football